Happy New Year! I can’t believe it’s 2013. I had to write 3 checks before I got the date right on one of them. Let me tell you, the people in line behind me at the 99 Cent Store were not happy about it.

Here’s something I know you’ll be happy about. I have a big announcement to make on my show this week, and I mean BIG. I even have a surprise guest to help tell you about it. That’s how big it is. We’re talking HUGE!

My friend Bethenny Frankel is here with tips on how to make small changes in the new year. You probably saw her over the holidays on the cover of every tabloid. She’ll take a minute to address what’s been happening in her personal life.

The beautiful Emma Stone will be here to tell me about her new movie, “Gangster Squad," which also stars Ryan Gosling, who she starred with in “Crazy. Stupid. Love.” I love the two of them together. I’m glad to know my letter campaign paid off.

My friend Courteney Cox has a story about her dog, a balcony and a pee pad. I would tell you more, but I’d really rather have her tell it. Long story short: I hope none of her neighbors have binoculars.

Two very funny men will be here -- Jimmy Kimmel and Ricky Gervais. You never know what will happen when they're here. With both of them in the same week, the only thing I know for sure is that it’s gonna be hilarious.

There’s so much more this week that I know you’re gonna love -- Kaley Cuoco from “The Big Bang Theory," Kevin Nealon, Common, and so many more. It looks like 2013 is gonna be the biggest year yet!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 58) 1234567Older
velmer mcbride

looking forward to watching all week long can't wait ELLEN...well see you at 10am eastern time,lol

Shelley Taylor

Hello Ellen Just would like to say i am sad cause i didn't get anything for Christmas:-( But i am happy that i have a new season of you to watch.Thank You so much for putting a smile on my face.P.S I know i said i was sad for receiving nothing but then i think its not about that its about being with the ones you love:-) Thanks Ellen

Sheila Jones

your shows are always good to watch..no matter who guests are..We lost a very important person in our lives last year..(our 33 yr. old son and father died on his daughtsr's 8th b'day)and shows like yours are nice to have..lifts spirits and puts mind on good stuff..not all shows can we say that about!

Debbie Roena Gore

Evening, Here's yet another day that's passed & I'm going to sleep still Crippled after over 8 LONG years!!!!Maybe someday I will come-up with me a cure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do certainly pray for my Solution!!!!Night..................Deb Roena Gore

regina bell

Hi Ellen, just wanted to say Hi and hope you had a great day...Love Regina Gina for short......

elizabeth rupe

I love your show and have been watching it since it first aired, your dance moves are so cool you really liven up the crowd. Can you please tell me why everyone is jumping on the Kim Kardashian bandwagon her and her sisters aren't anything spectacular just wanna bees that like dark meat.

sabrina barbon

Hi Ellen
Wow what great show you had today, It's always been a dream of mine
to go to Down Under.You make my day everyday,I Love everything about you. You always put a smile on my face. Maybe someday my dream will come true to meet you, I Love You

sheri taylor

HI!Ellen,and a very Happy New Year to you.Thank you so much for the message.I am not very good on the computer but I had to try to connect with ypu.I think you are soooooo amazing.I have followed your career for a very long time.Iremember way back when you did stand up.Then that sitcom you had sooooooo funny.Then you came out,and I was so happy for you and probably mostly inspired you didn't just open the door for yourself but you stood there and held that door open for so many more people.I believe with all my heart that you are one of those special people GOD has giving to this world.I true and honest, INSPRIATIONAL,and oh so funny.If we had more people like you the world would diffently be a better place.I wish you and your beautiful wife and wonderful New Year.Please send me more messages if you can.This is only the third time I have tried to send a message and it worked.So thanks again for the messaGE. LOVE yOU. Sheri Taylor

linda pienkowski

i have tried several times to leave comments,i never received a password,so,i don't know if i can communicate or send comments.Could you please send me a re-affirmation of my password,or what do i have to do to be a part of sending comments and e-mails to you and your show?

Elaine Lotcpeich

Ellen, I love your show. I have been watching it from "day 1" and I have to agree with Annie. Why did you change the "dancing"? I so much don't like it when you have the "half screen" with the dancing and the other news on the other side! I HATE it!! Please, please go back to the ALL dancing, the way you usually opened your show (there was a while back that you just stopped dancing altogether and we hated that you did that and then you changed back, remember??) So, I'm hoping that you will do the same this time and go back to your usual, JUST DANCE! We love it Ellen, just DANCE. We don't need this other crap. Thanks!!!! Love you and your show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Soucy

I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE OVER YOUR SHOW WHEN U RETIRE IN THIRTY YEARS! But to win a prize from her show is something I've tried to do for the past six years. :)

One of my dreams is to star in a film with Jim Carrey! I am really a fan of his humor. That would also reliev financial STRESS with being a full time college student and raising my beautiful 19 month young son Matthew Jackson Thomas Soucy-Perrin.

In closing I would like to express how amazing Ellen and her show is by creating massive posetivety and laughter throught the lives of millions of adoring fans. Gladys is great too!

Thank-you: Jennifer Soucy

Love and laughter back at cha!!

cynthia childers

Ithink ellei is the best,and she really cares about her fans.

carol bailor

happy new years, ellen. your show is the best and funniest i have ever seen. my husband and i watch you every day. you are the most caring and generous person on tv and that makes my heart feel so good. you have helped people and most of all you are active in helping animals. my mooii, black kitten was thrown out of a car right in front of my house. it took me 3 weeks to get him to come to me and i kept him. i love him so much and love you for all you do. a big....thank you, love carol bailor.

Carol Kunis

Hello Ellen,

Just had to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more. enjoy your day and year full of dancing & laughing.

Regards,
Carol

Denise Rupert

Aloha. There is a bank really close to my place. I can walk there. If you send me the check...I can start driving...to the grocery store!!! I can pick up a whole melonwater!!

Mahalo and Happy Happy New Year to you and yours.

Denise