It's not easy raising children, managing your career and caring for pets at the same time. Courteney Cox explained to Ellen about the great lengths she had to go to for her dog, on her balcony, on a pee pad.

Comments

Cheryl Lorge

Ellen,
Your show has picked me up in so many ways. I've been on FMLA from work since 12/6 due to a knee injury. It's been a slow long process and today I found out surgery is in the picture. I have to see one more doctor for confirmation. Your show has picked me up throughout this process. I hope you realize how many people you reach with you compassion and comedy. Keep making people like me laugh and smile. It does a world of good.

colene

courtney - ellen looks amazing because she is vegan. eyes aglow!

Janice Baranowski

I just saw Courtney Cox talking about trying to get the dogs to pee on the indoor pee pad. I'm having the same problem with my dog and have thought about peeing on it myself but wasn't sure if that would work or not! Guess I'll give it a try since she said it did work for her! Luckily the pad I've got is washable, but I guess I'll need to add more of my urine after each cleaning, if it works!!

Carolyn

That was truly hysterical...loved the picture at the end of the interview...it really made my day. So funny!

Doly

Courteneeey! Love her :)

Cheryl

Ellen, there is a women in my area with terminal lung cancer. She never smoked a day in her life. She has a bucket list. One of the things she wants to do is a "carpe diem" type thing with Scott Disick from the Kardashian family. I know you can make this happen. I usually write about how your show helps me get through my day but this women is trying to get through life. Please Ellen try to help her.