The "Justified" star told Ellen about some of the challenges of parenting. He is definitely one cool dad.

Comments

Patty Peters

I love Tim he is so good on "Justified!" and very good looking. I also would like to say you look good in his underwear. If you have a extra pair or two send them my way. You already have a couple pairs of my oxfords they show at the end of your show. I had at least 4 pairs to cheer in @ my grandkids games but now I can't find all of them...chuckling. I do hope you have a really good birthday. How old will you been Ellen? I could cry, on my next birthday I will be 60.. That is scaring!! I feel like I should shrivel up and get a walker, hospital bed, higher toilet and a step in tub. I probably will need them in about 6 months. My mind feels like a child but body going down fast. Hmm wonder if I can get new body to go with my young mind? they do everything else!! So Ellen how old will you be and how old do you feel? I won't tell no one what you tell me!! Tell Tim that he has many admirers in KY and it was nice of him to bring you something. Ellie got a pair of tennis shoes from the good looking "How I Met your Mother." Sorry having a senior momento can't think of his name ...darn check into a new body for me Ell please..laughing here...but serious too LOL Have a super birthday and loved hearing Tim talking about his children. He's funny too!!

cindy knepper

your the greatest ellen.

Tricia Wynn

I cannot tell you how much my hubby and I enjoyed the Timothy Olyphant interview! Never have seen him or Justified but looking for it now! Wish we had cable :(
What Charisma!
still laughing....

Cindy Bourdeau

Hi Ellen: I received your email. Thank you. It will be a great week on your show, but I'm not sure how much I will be able to watch. My dearest step-father, Jimmy, passed away this evening. I was going to follow your instructions to play to win but I will have to wait. Jimmy treated me like his own and I will always love him for that. He passed away tonight after four years with Alzheimerzs. It's a very unfriendly disease, I wish it didn't exist.

Thank you Ellen for sending me your news. When things are better, I will happy to watch you again. You bring undenyable joy to this family every single day. Thank you for everything.

Cindy Bourdeau and the rest of the Bourdeau Bunch.
Cornwall, Ontario Canada.

P.S. It has been snowing here since early this morning. My wonderful Miniature Schnauzer Bella was almost buried while playing on the deck. Needless to say, I had to shovel an area for her to do her,,,well,,,,dirty work....lol

Tammy Keown

Hi Ellen! I love your show. I teach high school and was wondering if you had any good advice for my high schoolers, especially in relation to bullying and treating each other kindly. This is a problem at my school as well as most other schools. I want to stop kids bullying each other and bullying teachers!

Thank you!!

Maria

I don't usually leave comments but Carla was incredible I laughed so hard that my stomach was hurting and I was in tears . Believe me it doesn't happen that often. Seeing Carla's face expression just mad my day ,thanks.

Brigid macneil

Hi Ellen my name is Brigid I am ten years old my number one wish is to meet Justin bieber I really hope I can someday

Stacy

I laughed so hard at Know Or Go I think I peed alittle so funny!! Love Ya Ellen you make my day!!