While Justin Flom was here, he performed an extra trick just for our website! This card trick sure is tricky!

Comments

Mc Roin

i love the show, its really amazing i can say fantastic thanks allot Ellen.

Ana

Yes!!! The trick of the cards worked!!!Amazing, unbelievable!!!

Rebecca Bartley

Ellen, your show rocked the house. Love,Love,Love Timothy and his show Justified. The magician was magical, even my husband got in to it. Love the know or go segments, but carla was down right hilarious today. Had stressful day with my son at therapies, but come home and relaxed with another great show. You just make my days complete. Love ya!

Yvonne

Ellen, you make me smile daily, but your guest, Carla, made me laugh until I hurt ... like you Ellen I was laughing so hard I was crying. thought I was going to pee my pants. I have saved her No or Go Game clip so I can replay it when I'm feeling down. Thank you both. And then, you brought on the magician ... truly amazing talented young man. I hope he does well with his talent .. he truly deserves it. Thank you Ellen for another fantastic show.

Patti Smart

Amazing!!!! I watched the show and was blown away by this guy's magic!! I even slow-motioned the tricks he performed and STILL could not figure out how he did any of them!!!!! Awesome show! I watch every day so that I can laugh and FEEL AWESOME!! Today I laughed so hard, I thought I would have to put on some Depends!!! Carla needs to have a permanent job on your show!!!! Holy cow! I never laughed so hard as I did at that lovely woman!!! I WAS CRYING!!!!! Then Mr. Olyphant came on and I laughed all the more!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING THAT JOY INTO MY HOME AND MY HEART EVERY DAY!!! My family LOVES YOU and it is so good to laugh together!!! THank you Ellen (and today THNAK YOU, CARLA!!!)Awesome show!!!!!!

Lori McAuley

ok how did he do that? I watched your show twice and both times it worked! first time i was said huh? second time i watched your show hours later followed his instructions yet again it worked! reaction this time...shivers! wow =)

georgina pilar

hi Ellen i love magic is amazing how things can be...sometimes mysterious and incredible magic...there always awaken from this child that we have to always amaze us....my mom..will do so sunday 62 january 6...i am very close to her i 28y.o. i am the last of a family of 8 children and i have never said how much i love...it's hard for me to say i love you...fear of losing people we love...thank you to brief us discover talents really great. thank you for all your...smiles...shared this joy given....although i think you probably have your share of "issues" in your life and do not let it show....and have as a shield humor...you bandage the wounds of people...but your belly your...half...but maybe not....i love you all thank you very much tenderness....

Anita Ettel

Hi Again Ellen, I just sent you another email, different subject. I'll get right to the point. Right now I'm on disability for PTSD. It's hard for me to get out of the house. It causes a great deal of problems in many other ways also. I have too many meds and have in mind a new lady pshcologist (PHD) who charges on a sliding fee scale. Insurance doesn't cover or Psychs. I've been told often that I have an engageing speaking voice. I've also been told I can really sing but am 55 and fearful of the music industry in general. I always have been. I've had offers from producers years ago and have seen a few jaws drop (especially my family) when I sang for them. They had no clue. I need to know if you can offer any advise about Radio programs or DJs where I wouldn't be exposed to the general public like Tony is. I feel guilty being on disability when I get these compliments. It seems like there's something I could do with this voice but I can no longer work with the public, Paranoia, you know? I never know how I'm going to feel when I leave the house and could not handle any phone sales positions. I'd be exposed to the public again. Very Scarey, to coin another of your phrases. So if you can think of anything let me know so I can drop the guilt. Thank You so much for everything you are and do.
Always, Anita