Try Justin Flom's card trick for yourself! Go and grab nine cards from a deck. We'll wait right here.

Comments

Bart

If this did NOT work for you, I predict that your card was a club. Try it with another suit and see if it works then.

Starline Rivera

My daughter and I both were amazed with the card trick. We are stationed overseas, and watch your show on AFN(Armed Forces Network). Thank you.

cherie lyon

the string in the neck...creepy... the card trick and that lady not having it work...priceless!!! Thanks for the laugh!! : )

Janelle Malec

My eight year old did a video doing the card trick for you but we can't find how to send it to you. She is really proud of it and would like to send it. Her name is Jenalee and our entire family are huge fans of you and your show.

Kellie

the trick worked, that is amazing!!

Darlene Bearden Jones

OMG.. the card trick worked for me as well...

Roger

I understand you look for interesting texts while sender uses auto-spell or whatever it's called. Here's a recent one I received regarding the recipe for spaeztles.

4 cups plain flour,6 egos, 1 TBSP salt. Mix salt with flour, best egos well in bowl. Make a well in the center of flour. You want the dough to be hard,they you grave the noodles. After you have gratis the noodles,.let dru real well. They May be started in a freezer bag in the freezer. Cook in Beijing water for about 15 minutes. Very good in soups and stews. Have a good.evening.

I hope the sender doesn't see this! Don't want to embarrass the person.

Sephana

It even works in France !! ;)

Linda

Robyn ... yes you do put the S at the end of spades. It does work as he said.

Dolly Taam

It didn't work for me as I had the Jack of clubs, and I did not spell "club" with an s at the end, maybe that is why it didn't work for me.

Robyn

the card trick doesn't work if you have a five or ace of clubs. You have to spell out clubs with an S at the end. Yet, with spades, you can't put the S at the end.

Nicolette

Hey that was so cool! i tried it and thought it wouldn't work, because my card was a black joker, in the nine random cards i also had a red joker, but i followed along and IT WORKED, even with a joker! ha to cool! thanks :)

1 Reply