Ellen received some great "What's Wrong with These Photos? Photos" from her viewers, including a plant that grows some bizarre… well, we'll let you see for yourself. If you have a photo like these, send it to us here. And check out all of the "What's Wrong with These Photos? Photos" here.

100313-wrong-photos-gallery

Comments

Leah

Sorry - not a chayote. It's a passion fruit with some type of genetic abnormality. http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/bri...

H00sierChick

I found it !! it is Chayote !! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chayote

Sharon Barnes

Would be very interested if you have the background information on the "what's wrong with this tree" photo, with the lady picking a gourd, grapes or some such from the tree. What is it? I garden and this would be something I'd like to try, for sure.
Maize Cornhusker
N. Palm Beach, FL

camille

Hmmmm, I wanna squeeeesee that grape lol

H00sierChick

Umm.. what kind of "FRUIT" is that in the tree ??

camille

Omg I love it, Ellen you make my day, that is so funny. I hope I win today, I answered all the secret words girlfriend

Pam Taylor

Dear Ellen, You may have received jokes about receiving a ticket winning $10,000.00 but this has to be the funniest! My sister really thought she won the 10,000.00. They own a horse farm and recently one of her horses got away and landed in their neighbours pool which caused $7,000.00 damage. My sister has been a hairdresser for 50 years (she is 65) and is the hardest working person I know. I realize this is long but all of her laughing is really her. She has been through a lot but she always keeps up her humor!
Thought if you cut out the beginning everyone would get a laugh for the day!

Pam Taylor