Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Yasmine Samalya

Happy New Year Ellen, I love your show, and so does my 81 year old Mother.

linda greviskes

Hello Ellen,It's 12 days by mail lady here,all I can say is I hope the crew got the news to you that so many people cannot upload photo to enter the Flurry.Ellen could pick a non uploader?there's always snail mail!!!!!!!!just saying,love ya Ellen hope you all are having a great holiday!

elaine h alfred

hi ellen my name is elaine i just wanted to sy again i luv the show i watch it everyday at three on channel 4 i live in dc so does my friend we dont watch it together but we do share it with one another. we talk about wining 12 days xmas the acts of kindness u give so much ellen u have so much love and people for u its great keep dancing we will keep watching,thanks

annette jones

Hi Ellem, haven't been able to get the link to load. Candy Cane for 12/26. Thanks

elena alvarez

Hi Ellen stii trying to win your 12 days,maybe next year have a good Sunday! Love,Peace and Joy. Elena

Rosalina

Missiltoe

richard fiedler

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

Kathy Gyenes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Love watching your show every weekday. I'm on oxygen and don't go out very often anymore. You make my day laughing and smiling. Thank you for being you. God Bless You and Yours.

Dolores Westdahl

Hi Ellen,

I absolutely love your show, you always bring so much light and laughter to my day's no matter how low I feel. The last two years I lost my 22 year old son to alcohol and quit my job in a small village I worked in for 25 years, left my husband and now I am back in college with so much heart felt thanks to A.V.C.P. for assisting me to get through school. Making it through this new journey has been challenging. When I first moved to the city I moved into this apartment and the man from upstairs I found out had been stalking me. I told the Dean of my college and alerted everyone. I had to call the police on him twice and was terrified of my life. I was then alerted to call the AWAIC shelter and so I did and after countless sleepless nights in my apartment, the AWAIC shelter helped me move, relocate and I am so grateful and thankful to them because they gave me the best gift of all; peace of mind, the feeling of security and safety. I would like you to send a big thank you to the AWAIC shelter in Anchorage, Alaska to Soma. I am sorry I don't even know her last name, but I know there is only one Soma that works there and she touched my life like you would not believe.
With so much loving light and thankful gratitude,
Ms. Dolores Westdahl :D

Dolores Westdahl

Hi Ellen,

With so much loving light and thankful gratitude,
Ms. Dolores Westdahl :D

Cara Gawerecki

Ellen,
I love your show. I wanted to play the 12 days of Christmas , but have been packing the house for a move 1700 miles away .. To Florida. See my husband has had four heart attacks and Colorado is too much on him with the lack of oxygen. So pack pack pack I have been doing trying to get done by the 28th so the truck can come get our things. Wish I could have played ! I enjoy watching your show ! Love the scaring so much !! Makes me laugh..

Terry Kelley

I want to Wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!

joanne smith

Merry Christmas Ellen! Channing and Jenna are going to have a beautiful baby!You always get the best scoops!

annette mantsch

i always enter for 12 days of christmas but never see my name as winner maybe i'll get lucky this time..never miss your show when i am not volenteering somewere
***anyway******* Merriest of Christmas to u n porcha and a continued sucess in 2013..love your great way to spread happiness n joy..are u sure ur not ...santa..???

Christine Rowley

Ellen, you make people smile again.

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older