Get 'Compawssion'

"Compawssion" is a book of portraits of rescued dogs by Frank Bruynbroek. This book, and its message, is close to Ellen's heart. Find out more about this beautiful book here, and get one for a very special person on your holiday shopping list!

Comments

kristy

hi there
has anyone been able to get a copy in aust yet. this book looks amazing. and the dog on the front looks so much like my pitty :) im searching the next now as i just seen it on your show. hope i have some luck :) xx

Carol Arnold

Hello, I too am trying to buy a copy of this beautiful book Compawssion in Australia and am not having any success. I have tried to buy through various other websites however they all appear to be only for residents in the USA. I would love this for my daughter who is very passionate about rescue dogs (as I am). Can you please advise as to how I can obtain a copy of this book? Thank you, Carol

Caroline Durston

Hi Ellen from another Australian fan trying to buy a copy of Compawssion...I saw the book on your show and immediately tried to get a copy for my sister who's birthday is coming up but was unable to. My sister volunteered for quite a while at our local animal shelter (RSPCA) and of course fell in love with a gorgeous Blue Heeler and brought her home. Mollie (the dog) now lives in dog paradise with my sister Keran! Do you know if or when we might be able to get the book in Australia...it looks amazing and my sister (and my whole family) would adore it!
Thanks Ellen...really love your show...Caroline.

Tracy

Hi Ellen,
I absolutely love your show and watch it all the time. I am very sad that I can't buy the Compawssion dog rescue book here in Australia and would love to own one. I'm a big dog lover and have a big Alaskan Malamute who I adore, I would have a million of them if I had the room. Please can you help me get the book.
Thanks Ellen Lotsa luv Trace and the big fluffy boy Sumo xo

leah

HI ellen!
im from quebec canada and i tried to buy the calander today after i seen you speaking about it! im a huge animal rescue fan i rescues one of my dogs and my cat from a local shelter PAQuebec and my second dog from a someone who couldnt handle having puppies! Well as i got to the check out i realized that if you live outside of the united states you cant buy this! i was actually very disapointed.. do you know of any other links or sites i could go to to get it?

Chris Weber

Hi Ellen, I have two dogs Rosie and Sophie.I would love the book as I rescued Sophie. After I read the book I would have to give it to my sister Ann as she has rescued many a dog.
Thank you for this chance. Smiles Chris

ErikaGarver

my classmate's mother-in-law makes $61/hour on the internet. She has been without a job for six months but last month her pay was $20258 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this web site..http://www.GoogleProject.MEL7.com

Barbara Hynes

I would so love this book for myself I know that seems selfish but my hubby and I bought for our kids and Grandkids what we could and not for each other. :)