It was a bonus day of 12 Days! See all the amazing prizes Ellen's audience took home!

sharper image

Sharper Image Gift Card for $250
Ellen's audience will get all of the coolest gadgets for the holidays with Sharper Image! Sharper Image products are fun, unique and innovative. They're available in department and specialty stores and at Sharperimage.com!

gytf

Gyft App with $200 Gap Gift Card
Keeping track of your gift cards is a hassle. Gyft is an app that lets you upload and store your gift cards from your phone and is perfect for sending last-minute gifts! Buy and send gift cards instantly to friends and family. Download Gyft for FREE by going to Gyft.com. They're giving away over $2.5 million worth of GAP cards free to viewers at home when you download the app, and they're starting you off with $5 to the GAP when they download the card! Ellen's audience got a $200 gift card to the GAP!

lancer skincare

Lancer Package
Lancer Skincare

A-list celebrities turn to Dr. Lancer for treatments perfected in his Beverly Hills dermatology practice

The Lancer 'Method' is simple – a daily, 3-step program in which you "Polish, Cleanse and Nourish" to reveal glowing skin at any age.

The Microcurrent Power Boost is the newest skin care tool by Dr. Lancer which offers lifting and tightening in your own home -- a world exclusive -- and it can be yours right here!

calvin klein

Calvin Klein Collection Aviators
Ellen's audience is going to look sharp in these aviators from the Calvin Klein Collection! Sleek, lightweight Calvin Klein Collection aviator sunglasses with polarized lenses have stylish aviator style, appealing for both men and women! Get a pair for yourself here!

los angeles tourism board

L.A. Tourism Board Package Worth $282
Los Angeles is the glamour of Hollywood and so much more. It is also the new vibrant energy of Downtown, the quirks of Venice Beach, the legendary shopping on the Westside, the canyon hiking, and the expanse of the Valley with an unparalleled mix of shops and restaurants that stretch down Ventura Boulevard. The possibilities within Los Angeles are endless. And Ellen's audience will get to experience it all, thanks to the Los Angeles Tourism Board!

dodgers

Two Tickets to a 2013 Dodgers Game
Dodger Stadium will be the place to be in 2013. Los Angeles’ Boys in Blue are the favorites to bring home the team’s first World Series title since 1988. Opening Day is still four months away, but Ellen's audience will be there in style, and so can you!

grammy

Grammy Museum at L.A. LIVE
The Grammy Museum is an exciting and interactive celebration of the power of music, occupying a vibrant new space in downtown Los Angeles. Four floors of cutting edge exhibits, Interactive experiences and films provide a one-of-a-kind visitor experience — engaging, educational, celebratory and inspirational. Get your tickets here!

lacma

Los Angeles County Museum of Art
The Los Angeles County Museum of Art is one of the best places in L.A. to get inspired. It’s the biggest art museum in the west, and has thousands of artworks spanning history and the world -- including masterpieces by Picasso, Diego Rivera, and Matisse. Plus, there’s so much more to do there, like taking in a concert or movie, making art with your family, or just hanging out at their cool outdoor bar. For more information or to join their 60,000 members in supporting the arts, visit lacma.org.

la phil

Los Angeles Philharmonic at the Walt Disney Concert Hall
They also all got vouchers from the L.A. Phil to see the world-renowned Los Angeles Philharmonic at Walt Disney Concert Hall, the architecturally stunning icon in the heart of downtown L.A., which is regarded as one of the finest spaces anywhere in the world to experience live music! The L.A. Phil presents a variety of superb performing artists, and the voucher is good for some of those concerts as well. Find out how you can visit the L.A. Phil here.

california science center

Space Shuttle Endeavour at the California Science Center
The Samuel Oschin Space Shuttle Endeavour Display Pavilion at the California Science Center offers guests a chance to view the space shuttle Endeavour up close. The Endeavour completed 25 missions into space, including the first service mission to the Hubble Space Telescope and the first mission to add a US-built component to the International Space Station. The pavilion also features the California Story gallery, showcasing images and artifacts from the shuttle’s history. Ellen's audience is going, and so can you!

Comments

(Page 9 of 98) Newer6789101112Older
Nancy weber

Hi Ellen I love your show I have had (4) surgeries this year we have been married 30 years this year. I cannot work may 22-13 was last day I could do in home daycare. God bless my husband. His parents passed away and he never said a word about paying all of my medical bills out of his inheritance I feel very sad my bills were over 50,000 $ I had been paying for insurance and they told me I had a " limited plan"and my plan did not cover any of my doctors or hospitals. They didn't mind taking my monthly payment but when it came for coverage they failed me big time. Thank you for helping people out across the world. I love your show and I think you and porsha are good people. Happy holidays love nancy weber in Iowa

Gail Hann

I have been watching your show since the beginning. You are a very special person who seemed to relate to everyone. I have a gay son who is 35 and want to see him happy like you. He has had his trials and errors. I would love to be a part of your twelve days of Christmas show or any for that matter. I have a good life, with a good husband so I know there are others more deserving. Just a thought! It has been so much fun to watch over the years. Thank you!

Donna Valles

Love your show and giving heart. This is my favorite time of the year - I am a breast cancer survivor and feel that God gave me some extra time to share my ministry with others by teaching card-making classes to give women time for themselves and help de-stress. I receive a blessing each time I teach a class. Happy Holidays to you, your family and staff.

Vickie Dearden

Ellen,
You and your crew are the best at what you do. I am proud of the fact that you alone have accomplished something in your position of wealth and fame that I have seen in no other famous women at this time. You keep your wealth in the United States and share with the US with love. I see many do things with their wealth that is their business what they do with it but I don't see the love as I see yours in your giving. Your show rocks Ellen! Your team that helps you do what you do need props as well :) You share your mother and wife with the world, thank you period Ellen for being who you are. Genuine & Kind.

Sheryl Cannon-White

frist I want to thank you for your positive attitude and your willingess to help those around you.
I am a 60 year old educator I work at a high poverty school in Shelton Washington. Last June i was diagnosed with breast cancer. It has been a long and sometimes terrifiying journey. I will still be recieving treatment throough the spring. Sadly my identical twin sister was just diagnosed with melennoma so we are together on this path to better health. We are both able to be at school most days becasue our students need their teachers.
We weren't able to celebrate our birthday last year because I was recovering from surgery and wasn't able to do anything even eat cake :( What would be awesome would be a trip to see you live and in person. You are such an inspriation to so many I would just love a hug and maybe a little dance. What do you think wouldn't you enjoy a pair of laughing twins in your audience? take care
Sheryl Cannon-White

Lynette Briscoe

I look at Ellen everyday. I love all her dance steps. She is so funny, and keeps me laughing the whole time.

Lee Nickoles

Hi Ellen my name is lee I am thankful for my husband John of 52 yrs. He has been my rock for the last 10-12 yrs. I am crippled up and have C O P D.my husband Drives,Cooks, and helps me get up and down the steps every day I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for him. Love your show as I love him looking for a chance to pay him back. wishing all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Mr jose garcia

Hello Ellen how are you doing, I will wish you a happy Holiday to you and your family. I wish I could but I cant because Ive been At A Nursing home Homeless and very sick on a wheelchair .Anyway me and my kids love you , you always make me happy even on bad times. Ellen, I cannot say enough wonderful things about you and your show. I have never won anything in my life and would love to be on your show once in my life. I am so excited when I watch your show, it's outrageous like you, nothing but fun and laughter with you and your crew they also need a smile and you make that happen . well I am Jose Garcia from new york city middle class here is my email please I hope to hear from you but its never going to Happen LOVE YOU josegarcia187df@yahoo.com

Linda Panzino

Hi Ellen. I am not sure if you read these or not, if you do I want to say THANK YOU! My daughter came out at 14. Thanks to you I believe you made it so much easier for people in my family. My daughter is an amazing person and is in a great relationship. The ,I've in Pa.so we are waiting for legalization of marriage. These two have a relationship I wish many had. They have been my care givers during my bout with leukemia which I am now in remission. Through the good and bad they stood as one beside me. You not knowing helped with your being you. Thank you. Happy holidays to you and your beautiful wife as well as your families. It is a blessing to have someone like you in this world to help so many when they feel lost. With utmost sincerity and respect, Linda Panzino, Millville, NJ

joyce thompson

ELLEN,my name is joyce thompson i live in Austin Texas. i look at your show everyday, all i can say is you are very funny and wonderful at the sametime,Ellen i would like to come and see your show at lease once. love you all very much.

Paula Leclaire

Ellen, I cannot say enough wonderful things about you and your show. I have never won anything in my life and would love to be on your show once in my life. I am so excited when I watch your show, it's outrageous like you, nothing but fun.

Mary Harris

I would love to visit the Ellen Show, I watch you daily, I am so impressed at the joy that come with the things you do to make people smile and be so happy. I am a party type of girl and I would love to come and party with the crowd and Ellen.

debbi esoff

love the show,watch everyday,ellen is a person,so bighearted!life is hard,right now, would love 2 come and dance with ellen.

Charlene Peabody

Enjoy watching your show. Have been able to watch more often lately since I've been out with surgery. Would really love to win your 12 days of Christmas, would so help my family with the holiday's. Buried in medical bills, but still have a wonderful family.
Keep us smiling, love ya.
Charlene Peabody

Cathy Zetterlund

Hope to see Ellen in person soon I love watching her show laugh a lot we all need a little humor in our lives. How great it would be a winner.......

(Page 9 of 98) Newer6789101112Older