1. Using the cork piece, trace a circle onto the card stock and the picture print to make sure the size of the materials match.
2. Spread a thin layer of the Modge Podge onto the cork, then place the card stock on top.
3. Do the same with your Instagram shot, and seal with another thin layer of the glue.
4. Stick four mounting dots on the back and voila!
PEPPERMINT SUGAR SCRUB
1. Take 2 cups of white granulated sugar and mix in 1/4 cup of almond oil. (coconut oil works as well)
2. Add the oil slowly until a soft consistency is reached but not too oily.
3. Add a few drops of peppermint essential oil. Once mixed together, divide the scrub into two equal and separate containers.
4. Add food coloring or raspberry juice to one to create the organic red coloring.
5. Make a large funnel out of a piece of paper and add small amount to jar. Even out and alternate layers of white and red coloring.
6. Add a cute label to the top or ribbon for a great gift!
‘WOULD YOU EVER’ BOWL
This one is an interactive and heartfelt way to celebrate someone or an occasion.
1. Pass around strips of paper about six inches long and ask guests to write a message or a wish for the honoree.
2. Twist the papers around a pen to curl them, then toss them into a large bowl. Have the guest of honor read the messages aloud during dessert.
1. Take any new or any old baking sheets you have lying around.
2. Simply put on a couple layers of Martha Stewart’s chalkboard paint and it looks brand new! Just make sure to wait for it to be completely dry before drawing or writing on it!
1. Add salt to the bottom of a clear glass container or vase. The salt is meant to resemble snow.
2. Insert sticks and place the display on a fireplace or use as a centerpiece.
WINE GLASSES AS VOTIVE HOLDERS
1. Take a wine glass, place holiday ornaments or bulbs underneath.
2. Place a candle on top of the wine glass.
CRANBERRY TEA LIGHT
1. Fill a cup with cranberries and a little water
2. Set a floating candle on the top.
3. You can use a candle stand or a cup that would look awesome sitting on a table.
CANDLE PILLARS MADE FROM CINNAMON STICKS
1. Gently place and cinnamon sticks of varying size around a candle.
2. Take a festive string or bow and wrap around the cinnamon sticks to keep them securely in place.