The pop sensation was here to chat with Ellen, and she had a very special gift for him... just in time for the holidays.

Comments

joan bigwood

is there a chance i could recieve a email ,letter or phone call. joan bigwood 501-615-9121, 11 elizabeth stret #5 shrewsbury ma. 01545

Pamela Ricard

Hi Ellen loved your show today, and every day for that matter, but today was special by you dedicating the show to the children of Sandy Hook Elementry School.what happened there really touched my heart. As much as I would like to win one of your 12 days of christmas, I think the children and familes of Sandy Hook and the new school there trying to get ready for them should recieve some of what your giving away like the t.v. and x-box etc...etc to get them started. thank you p.s. merry christmas and happy new year

Mary E. Walmsley

Happy Holidays to ALL! Have a LOL one : ) also thank you for the 12 days of Christmas.

Mary Darr

The last day of prizes and they are great. Would like them under my Christmas tree.

Adaiane

I loved it so much that I made a post in my tumblr = )
I love you Ellen and thank you for helping us go through all the circunstances just having fun and enjoying our lives in a better way! Thank you so much you've taught me a new perspective about life!!! I love your show!!!!!!!!!

Enrica Preston

it seems like i am not feeling the spirit of Christmas these time of season because of too many things going on in general, as my husband said to me he doesn't like Christmas anymore because some certain people put value to their Christmas gift, instead they should appreciate anything what you give because it came from the hearts with love and the thing is the thoughtfullness of giving it. Anyway, thank you for being you, you inspired me and you make me laugh every time i tuned into your show, your such a wonderful person and such a good heart. Again.. thank you and happy holidays!