Take a look at some of the best quotes from this week's guests.

Comments

nancy young

Were to start, you give so much to everyones lives you touch, by what you do. I watch your show as much as possible and it is always a highlight to my day. I volunteer for a food bank Three Squares in Las Vegas, Nv. at the College Baptist Church and I truly see what these family go through. Sometimes we have so many people that we run out of food. Sometimes we have to have a cut off on who we can take because their isn't enough for everyone. Many of the people who come through the food pantry are raising their grandchildren, or are truly homeless. I breaks my heart to hear what happened in Conn. a sad world we live in to take these children and their teachers. You have given so much to the people who are in need and I admire you for this, no matter how hard things are you and your production always makes one feel better. You are such a Blessed person for all the wonderful things you do for everyone. Even if I I don't win it is alway a pleasue to watch you and maybe someday maybe I can come to your show. Keep up the good work and May you and your family have a very Blessed and a Merry Christmas. Go Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debra bolding

Ellen, I watched your show today and u touched my heart. You have showed that there is goodness n the world. You give and help with your heart. I applaud you. Keep up the gd work. May God bless and keep you. Merry Xmas to you and your family. Thank you

bankscarolus

Good morning Ellen I am not a compuer person put I did not know how to reach you . I am so upset of what happen in Conn. Iknow this is a lot to ask form you. I watch your show and see how good hearted you are of giving . I would like to draw my name and give to the families in Conn. Because they are the people who really need it .Love them all and may God BLESS THEM ALL IN CONN.

Naomi Hills

So sorry to hear about the dead children, and staff being killed. I can hardly believe it! My goodness me, it's terrible. God tells us when we die, but not let others make that decision for him. It's something that you are never can prime yourself for, death. When it hits, it's so awful.

Anyway. I hope you are well. I've sent some messages for you. I am not on your 12 days to Christmas list! I've just tried to apply for the "freebies" offer, but because I live in Australia, and not in California, U.S. they didn't accept me.

Take care! Take time for you. Inner pain will go, given it enough time for your heart to repair. <3

rachel

Ellen love your show. I know you don't know me but it's like you would understand me. i'm a 37 yr. old mother of 2. This will be the frist Christmas in 3 years my son will be home for christmas. And I know know you help some many people out because of your Big Heart. I was wondering if you could help me make this christmas a very special one for my kids. I work all the time just to make ends meat and never have enough for anything else. My husband can work because we only have one car and it's very hard. And I know you probaly get alot of these stories but mine is very true. if it wasn't for our good friend david we would be out on the streets he lets us make payments on our rent and i wish i could buy him a car for everything he's done for us I wish you could help me please
your friend rachel

caron johnson

i like all your quotes funny

caron johnson

how you feeling today i hopeing its good