While he was here, Justin Bieber revealed some major news about a new album! He also played around with Ellen's fun toy for the holidays, the Hole-y Cow! Get yours at Walgreens for the perfect stocking stuffer!

Comments

Gianna

i love jb i love ellen shes such an amazing person i love u 2 so much bye bye i wish i could go but ma parents dont have enough money to go cause i live all the way down here in florida and they wont drive there either cause its a lot of gas money

Ashley Nicklas

Hi Ellen,
I'm thirteen years old and Justin Bieber is my role model he is truly an amazing talented person, with a heart of gold. I would do anything to get tickets or to be on your show to make my strong liking for Justin known by him. I know this sounds like a I'm begging to be on your show but I'm just putting myself out there like Justin once did. But I would really love and cherish the moment for the rest of my life if I got to meet Justin.
Sincerely yours,
Ashley

Caitlyn

Hi Ellen. :)
My name is Caitlyn, and I'm from Townsville, Australia. My dream, is to meet Justin Bieber. He's my biggest inspiration, my idol. And I would do anything to meet him. I saw him live in Sydney. At his Sunrise Performance on the 18th of July 2012. And the second he walked onto the stage, I bursted into tears. And I didn't stop until he was gone. I love him so much. I see pictures of him with fans, and I just wish.. one day I could meet him.

Please, please.. Help me?

jeanette

i want to meet justin bieber. i love him so much

mackenzie

listen justin and ellen im a huge fan of both of you but i can never get tickeeet can you please help me out to get some please i really want to meet justin bieber

Kylie t

Omg I love Justin bieber soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and I wish I could get tickets!

ann willet

Ellen, you are beautiful on the inside and the outside..i admire you giving and loving heart...Ann Willet......Atlanta GA

Andrea Leon

hola amo a justin bieber es mi idolo escuche que estaran regalando entradas para believe tour y quiero ir lo amo mucho y mi sueño es conocerlo♥ soy de venezuela el dara un concierto en este pais el 16 de octubre pero no tengo el dinero para ir xfa se los ruego I love you justin: My name is: Andrea

camille

congrads justin on your new ALBUM.

eLLEN, MY SONG FOR YOU IS, (ELLEN) this girl is on fire.....