Ellen's brother Vance wrote this incredible song called "Shake It Down.” He also plays bass on it! Watch the music video for it right here, and then download it on iTunes! You'll be singing it all day long.

Comments

(Page 2 of 4) Newer1234Older
cheryl

I love your brother's song. I can see you dancing to that beat baby shake it down shake it down now....... baby shake it down shake it down now. I love it.

cheryl

Hi Ellen, Please dance into our life with your 12 days of christmas cheers. I love both your show and your dancing. I just want to wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. I hope my family is selected, boy, do we need your help. Come on ellen can you feel the beat. If we are selected, I will send you a video of my family appreciation dance. This is one video that you must see. This dance will show you how much love and joy that you have giving to us. Please we are ready to party. Love Cheryl and Family.

Natalie Bowie

New hashtag-- Baby Shake it down--shake it down down :)

Cinthia

Nice, i liked it. Had me shakin' it, LOL!

Anita McCants

It's a catchy song with an entertaining video. My son bought "Shake it Down" off iTunes for me. Great job Vance :^)

Tonya King

I just listened to your brother Vance's song and video Shake It Down and loved it!! Gets you in the dancing mood. Also loved the animation on the video !!

Mary Litka

Loved it makes me want to dance,hope Vance gets a hit.

Betty

Love the video and the words but the the two dancers in the black leotards, not at all. They didn't look or dance like professionals. They distract from the music and singing, which was great. Way to go to your bro!

Kim Ashcroft

It soooo sounds like one of my old favorites, the B-52's "Love shack [baaaabyyyy]"! If I could get take a few years off somehow, I actually WOULD dance to it...

Dana Storey

Just boogied to, and downloaded, "Shake It Down"...I highly recommend it! Thanks, Vance!

ann

Gr8 tune.. happy holidays may they be as blessed as you are blessing to so many others

Sandra Braenovich

Ellen, We love your brother Vance song "Shake It Down". Great job! I like the part where the cow dancing. I love cows, Merry Christmas!

Rosemarie  Blackwood

Hey Ellen didn't get to see the show today but I'm sure it was fun, be bless! Rosemarie Blackwood

Debbie Kuznicki

Ellen,

I love your brother's song!!! I think that, it would be a good song to dance to on your show.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Robert Welch

Great song I'm going to itunes to buy it right now

(Page 2 of 4) Newer1234Older