Ellen's brother Vance wrote this incredible song called "Shake It Down.” He also plays bass on it! Watch the music video for it right here, and then download it on iTunes! You'll be singing it all day long.

Comments

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older
June D. Sauer

I work at Home with Google. It's by-far the nicest job I have had. I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, http://Bling6.com

Hazel Weatherby

I like the music creative video

Amy

Loved it a great song for everyone...and just why have u not danced to this on your show yet???? lol it would be way fun!! and I just know you would dance better then the dancers although they "shook" it down..matter of fact why wasnt u one of the dancers..lol wait..i know...its them outfits huh?? well either way I loved the video and getting to see just how much you and your brother favor also!! love you Ellen HAVE A PEACHY WEEK!!

Vickie Koeppen

AWESOME VIDEO!!!!TALENTED BROTHER!!!!!I WILL BE SINGING AND DANCIN' ALL DAY!!!!

SaMelvian Giles

Ellen your brother has talent more serious looking than you. It has a nice beat and easy to dance to. Have he written any more music?

Bernie

love it great job keep it up

Gail

Your brother has a real groovy beat on Shake it Down. I just love it. Can you get us more of his music?

meggy

at first i wanted to say why would anyone liked it just cuz its ellens bro, then i listened to it, and i liked it.lol.

Cheryl Chyla

Good song...great , happy song! I want Vances' RICKENBACKER!

Luann

It is great to know that talent runs in the family, dancing and the ability to pick people up. YAHOO for him

carlin toraughn

the music is good,has a great beat,good to wiggle your but too, sounds like something from the 60's uses the same lyrics over and over, Boring part of the song,although there are many hits out there even now that say the same lyrics over and over,good luck

Daniel Astrel

I

Daniel Astrel

hi Ellen, I'm Daniel, I'm from Haiti i love to watch you show i watch it via internet everyday. i love you so much.
by the way Nice song.

Anita Johnston

Just loved it!!! I am definitely going to be singing this all day! can't wait to see and hear more from him.

Desiree Moreno

thats a great song...fantastic music..hope to hear more music like this..you should do a dance for it on your show ..maybe something like grease????think about it I think it would be a hit..I would love to be a dancer if you need me just HOLLLLaAAAA...love ya ellen

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older