The hilarious host and Ellen show alum ruminated on the fashion of underwear.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
joey

I LOVE ELLEN I WISH I COULD MEET HER I WOULD GIVE UP ANY THING TO MEET HER SHE IS MY FAV

Jessica

I love Ellen's purple plaid shirt! Where is it from?

Tricia Wynn

Howie is so funny - my 5yr has just found Bobby's World on Netflix and is addicted!
It must be tough to be famous and have OCD and germphobia. Good luck with your battle!

Susan Crew

Howie, you are so funny! The cape looked great. You with ellen definetly make a funny show love watching ellen everyday!!!!

Becky Watson

Howie and Ellen! You both ROCK and The two of you together are hilarious. Your show is the highlight of my day. I have to tape it because im usually cooking when you come on. I savor the moment when everyone goes to their caves for the night and i can sit down and wath your show! My husband often comes out and comments that he knows what i am watching when I start giggling like a fool! My mom watches your show when she gets out of work at 11 PM and we get on the phone the next day and laugh somemore. I seriously cant jump through hoops but if I could I would jump through hoops of fire to get tickets on your show. Please never stop your show and keep me laughing. I ALSO LOVED YOUR 90'S sitcom and my daughters middle name is based on a character on there

Peggy Vader-Armstrong

Love that Howie & You! Awesome cape you gave him and how awesome is that teacher, his class with all those bicycles and your contribution to the whole school! Love you Ellen, you do inspire others. You have no idea, well probably some idea, they tell you all the time. The person that just keeps on giving and giving and giving. XO

Thomas Hirsch

The cape is a great addition to Howie's personality.

tRez

lets face it... capes are SEXY... nuf said

Judie Orcutt

Christmas is a time of year for giving and you have certainly showed that your heart is in the right place. You should be proud of all the good that you have done for so many unfortunate people.
This is the first year that I can't afford to buy Christmas gifts but I am blessed with a wonderful understanding family. And I don't feel poor. There are so many that are worse off than I am. We just need to learn to be thankful for what we have.
Again thank you.

Emeteri M.

Really liked the baby blue cape Ellen gave to HOwie. Needed to be a bit longer. HOwie- must weare it on your game show for a bit, to honor Ellen.

Esther louissaint

Hi Ellen,

My name is Leandrah and I am 7 years old I leave in Canada, but I am American.
I love your show and I am not aloud to watch during school sometimes my mom let me watch. I see you have been giving nice gifts to everyone I think the people who got gifts are so lucky. I wish I could be that lucky as well.

Merry Christmas Ellen!
Leandrah

doolarie ramrattan

i loves watching the ellen show it is very intresting andis a joy to watch.

Thomas Hirsch

Tell Howie underwear should have an air cushion so not to touch the wearer.

Brenda

Another day to be kind to one another.

Renee Bryce-Young

Hi Ellen,
I was aid off last year at Christmas time, well its her again and I am still unemployed. The highlight of this past year has been tuning in to you everyday at 3;00pm everyday. Ellen, continue to do what you do, the difference that you make in peoples lives is phenominal.
Take care and Happy Holidays too you and your family