Have You Been Inspired to 'Play It Forward'?

Ellen's friend, Hollywood director Tom Shadyac, has inspired people around the world to lead simpler lives, and now he's teaching people that giving back can actually make you happier! If you were inspired to "play it forward" after seeing Tom on our show, we want to hear about it! Tell us what Tom or Ellen's message of generosity has meant to you, and how it's effected change in your life. Share your story here!

Comments

(Page 3 of 3) Newer123
Raymond Doville

Hello Ellen

MY name is Raymond Doville. I have a 6 Years old daughter that was watching your show on Wednesday 12/12/12 with me and you had guess on the show that was giving away 150 bikes to a school in California.When i looked at my daughter she was really sad. So i asked her what was wrong and she said dad i want to give my bike away to someone that needs it.

Maria Robinson

That was just amazing and a good inspiration for others. The gift you give doesn't have to be large as these are, if you can't afford it, sometimes the gift of time to let these children know that you care is enough.

Valerie Millar

What a beautiful, inspiring story of Tom shadyac, the wonderful principle and the children. I am always touched by your stories of giving to those deserving and in need, but this is the first time I've been inspired enough to write. Thank you for your loving and generous shows!!!!!!!!!!! Love You!
P.S. Would love to get in contaact with Tom about an idea for his class.
Thanks

Tanya Munday

This segment brought tears to my eyes! What a blessing! I love seeing children and others happy! That is what life is all about! Tom and Ellen you 2 are wonderful!!

Robert

Hey Ellen greatttt show. I was a very successful business owner and now have decided to help others. Recently I was told I have a mass on my lung and liver (cancer) but feel I can best serve those in need. We are going to use small miniature ponys to

Our tiny therapy horse works inside hospitals,
assisted living programs, hospice programs,
programs for Alzheimer patients, Adults and Children...

Here is a link to our new facebook page

We just added a donate page to purchase our first THERAPY PONY and hope and pray people check out our page - like it- and help bring smiles to thousands who need it most.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP US OUT...

Mary Grecco

OMG!!! I am crying my eyes out. Ellen, you are soooooo generous. Love you!

amanda wolven

ellen you and you show is truly insperational. I think if we all pay it foward in anyway, shape, and form, do it and maybe call it ellen's pay it forward challenge. this world would be a better place.

Andrea

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonya M. Jones

Ellen you ROCK!!!

Helen Dawson

I watched your show today Howie was great but when them bikes was giving to them kids I cried it was so heart feeling and when you gave them backpacks and school supplies they were so happy you are a kind hearted person as I've said before .... I've been following your 12 days give away if I could just win one thing for my 16 yr. old daughter.

caron johnson

nice

rosekrajacic@hotmail.com

I am ashamed....how greedy .

If a child is without, Then I need nothing..

You've touched my Heart...

rosekrajacic@hotmail.com

How touching,I sat on the couch and cried....
I've been entering the daily contests,I have a roof over my head and food to eat daily.

(Page 3 of 3) Newer123