Ellen's Cow Poppers Benefit Toys for Tots!

Get the funnest toy in town, and help support Toys for Tots! For every Cow Popper you buy at Walgreens, a portion of the proceeds goes to Toys for Tots. Give someone you love a special present, and a present to a kid in need at the same time! Find out more here.

Comments

ELIZABETH A HICKEY

my family had a blast with the poppers christmas morning was the best present all day =) https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=4180378429482

judith pearson

I would like to order 10 Hole y Cow toys I will be glad to pay for shipping

judith pearson

Please help me find Hole y Cow toys I've called Wallgreens all over and no one has them

stacy breckheimer

I have to been to at least 5 different Walgreen's and have yet to find a Cow-Popper I really want to get some for the kids and me. Please is there anywhere else to buy them.

Janet

I think Ellen's cow pooper no I mean cow popper is so funny! I am going to get it for my Niece and put it in her stocking! So off to Walgreen's I go to get it and I will drop off a toy there too for Toys for Tots! Good cause!

patricia Dukes

Toys for Tots turned me away when I asked for help with toys for the children. They have too many people and not enough toys

caron johnson

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT I WILL BE UP AT 5 TRYING TO WIN I STILL GOT HOPE KISS THE DOG FOR ME HAVE A GOODONE

Mary Ellen Mastrogiovanni

@ellentvdotcom #12DayOfGiveaways #PickMeEllen
Will it be me today? I hope so cause these 12 days are dwindling fast.
I think we should rename your show to "Ellen DeGenerous TV"