See the Winners from Day 6 of 12 Days!
These winners are all getting Ellen's prizes from her day of wine, Starbucks and more! Find out all the ways you can enter to win days 7-12 here!

EllenTV.com

Twitter
Danielle C. (@dc8824) from Moonachie, NJ

Facebook
Katie M. from Dallas, GA

Pinterest
Holli R. from Columbia Falls, MT

Comments

(Page 2 of 8) Newer1234567Older
kathy

Ellen and staff Merry Christmas and happy new year!!!
this will be a hard christmas for my family and me in oct 2, 2012 my mother passaway, and 3 weeks after that my uncle passaway. I am trying so hard to hold my head up and remember what the true meaning of christmas is.
I know am truly blessed and thank god for all I have.
thank you Ellen for all you do for other's god blessed you.

Christine DeHoog

Dear Ellen, we, are big fans, of, your, show, and, you, always have great guests, and, you, always have a, big heart, and, you, help, a, lot, of, people out! We, would like too know, If, you, could, make my, husband;s x-mas If you could, send him, a, 200.00 JC Pennys gift card so he, could, get himself, some, socks, pants, and, other things, he, needs! My, wife would, like a, 200.00 JC Penny gift card as, well! Thank you! Christine DeHoog

Kim

Praying for families of the victims of school incident in Conn. God be with them all!

mary ann colega

good morning ellen staff iam home today watching your show have a great day.
ellen it is good watching your show you make people laugh when they are sad during this month.

Judy nagel

ellen you are a superstar. We all love you.
I know my chances are slim but who knows
Miracles happen. Happy holidays to you and your staff

I

CHRISTINE BATES

I would be satisfied with just winning a TV.I'm probably the only one left with a tube one.Family and friends always make fun of me. Happy Holidays :)

Barb hartman

Merry Christmas Ellen and to your Staff also....Enjoying your show..Praying you give a deserving family your 12 days of give a way..Which you always do...They will be blessed who ever it is. Your and Angel Ellen.....

Keesha R. Pitchford

Still in shock that I won!!!! Showing my appreciation again:) Thank you Ellen! This has really brought my spirits up... especially since my house was robbed on Thanksgiving :( Karma comes and goes around whether it's good or bad:)

1 Reply
Cylinda Faith King

Ellen you are one of the most kind sincere people I know through television. I just love your show, I watch it everyday as it gives me a lift up that I need. I am terminally ill and watching your show makes me laugh, cry, and has so much love poured into it. I just want to thank you for that hour a day you give me and showing me that there are still so many beautiful people left in this world, just like you!

And I want to wish you and Pordia the best memorable and Merry Christmas of all!

Marion

Merry Christmas to you Ellen and Portia. I don't know what to say that everyone else hasn't already said. Being able to watch you every day and feeling the love is a win for me. I know everyone feels the same but people sometimes get lost in themselves. What I'd like to see in these last days of gifts is more showing from the N.J. area. No I don't live there anymore but I know he pain they're still going through. How can people think of themselves when they know about these people suffering? We love you Ellen. You are the greatest. Have a Merry Merry Christmas.

Susan E.

Hi Ellen! Wishing you and Portia a Very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year too! Love watching you with my girls everyday! You always put a smile on my face!

Debbie D. C.

Hi Ellen, love love love you and your show... thanks for all you do, I love your ending to each so with be kind to one another. What a wonderful world this would be it this would truly happen!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

william ostrander

My family and love the show. Is it possible to win one gift from your show. That would be special.love ya Ellen

Barbara  Tully

I would love to be one of your winners,I watch your show everyday.you are so generous to so many people. You will always be Blessed.I am a retired grandma of 7 grandkids. would love very much to win some expensive gifts,that i know they would like.Keep being so generous especially to people in need your doing a great job. Love you Ellen.

Elaine J. Gallagher

Hi Ellen, Tried to submit my daughter as a person who is alway helping. I'm not very good at the computer ad I couldn't send picture. My computer does not send photos & does not scan anything. I guess it's from the stone age. Doesn't seem fair that you can't enter something if you can't send photo. Love you anyway. You brighten a day everyday. Well 5 days a week!

(Page 2 of 8) Newer1234567Older