Comments

(Page 4 of 12) Newer1234567Older
Lynda Fitzgerald

Dear Ellen,

You are so very inspiring...I just want to thank you for all you do for so many people. If I ever have my own TV show, I want to model it after yours! :-) Have a fabulous day!

Sincerely,
Lynda Fitzgerald

wally vine

yes ellen i am another fan of your show, yes i would enjoy winning however at my age (66) i really dont need them i would just enjoy sharing with my family and church members who are.. less fortunate, and cannot feel or see the love and joy and humor you pocess. your generosity of spirit is overwhelming and i thankyou for all those who are priveleged to see you. i wish we could help those who suffered some serious tradegy however its a overwhwelming task, please just continue to encourage sharing rescourses and work, build things in groups together. thanks again ellen.

Sandy Lockard

All I have to say Ellen, that you are the best of the best for making people feel good by the laughter that you create and by the gifts of kindness you give to those who need. Thanks for making my husband and I laugh everyday when we watch your show. We try the best we can to watch everyday, but sometimes we can not because we have to babysit my son and his kids, because while our son was qualifying for his police department, a bullet recoshade back and hit him in the middle of the forehead. Luckily for him he was wearing an Iron Pigs hat, and the logo was so thick that it stopped it from entering his head. He has very bad headaches. If you know anyone from that team, could you maybe somehow arrange to get him life time passes to go to the games when he gets better. We almost lost him, he has a great wife and two wonderful kids, one is almost 3 years old, the other is about 6 months old. And my husband is a Vietnam war veteran, who also comes with me so I can also keep an eye on him too. Thanks again for who you are and what you do.!!!

Joy Bullinger

Happy Holidays :)

Rabia

Rabia

LOVE ELLEN!

Jo-Ann E. Sgroi

Ellen I just think your show is great and it lifts me up at the end of the day. We are having alot of problems right now so you make me laugh and get me out of my depression with your dancing and your jokes you are a God sent for so many people. I hope you and you wife have a very Merry Christmas and again thank you for being you; your Mom really raised you right because you are so caring and giving.
God Bless you,
Jo-Ann

Irma Villanueva

Ellen, Christmas is all about HOPE! I have hope you will bless my family this holiday. Been going through really hard times. I've had to dumpster dive after work for cans and bottles to make it till payday, we have also gone without food at times. I work with Autistic students and was injured at work, now I'm at home awaiting surgery. My youngest son, his wife and 2 daughters moved in with us and we can't afford to buy gifts for them, we can't even buy a Christmas Tree! Been watching your show and trying every way possible to win. Can you PLEASE help my family? Thank You

Darlene Cozart

I would like to know how I can send my Mafia cookbook to you via a address? I have seen you receive gifts and pictures and I would love for you to read my comedy cookbook. "It's called "Yo you Capeesh it's a Cookbook" and every recipe is a disaster and never the cookbook's fault...first is the son followed by the Godfather, but the finale is the best with the Mama mia and she destroys the whole place...I had to also add a disclaimer so I wouldn't be sued if anyone actually created the master pieces lol...so is there an Address I can send this so you can read it?....To me comedy is the best remedy to brighten a day....even a messed up cookbook that hates scissors, fire places, and paper shredders...have a fabulous Christmas and all the best....
Sincerely: Darlene Cozart

June Pauley

It was great watching the seventh day of 12 Days and how excited everyone was. Watching your show if very uplifting and makes me smile!

Jan Benda

Thank you for your continual generousity. I wish other celebs would follow in your footsteps and the footsteps of other like Brad Pitt, helping those less fortunate. There is a young man (husband and father of one) who has made doing a good deed every day this year his continual commitment. I wish you would have him on your program and encourage others to follow his example. Check out Chicago's ABC website to see more info about him. He's a wonderful person.

Bernadette Estipona

i know how you love justin bieber and how you make people laugh with all the funny photos that you receive from your viewers. recently, justin bieber had been highly criticized in the philippines for making fun of manny pacquiao. it was published on one of the leading newspaper (the manila bulletin). below is the link:

Tracy

Good Evening Ellen,
I am kind of curious if you read a lot of those comments posted on the site? I know there are a lot of people hurting physically and financially, but there is only so much a person can do to help. I wonder sometimes though if these people that have been helped in the past are grateful? I have watched your show, when I can and I would like to know, "What you actually feel about doing good deeds for those who have been lucky enough to appear on your show to accept these gifts of need? I never have been the one to ask for anything because I have always felt that I would owe. But, I realize that if I had the revenue to spare and to help those who need it, I would. I am not a well off person, lord knows sometimes I do, but I am happy that I am healthy, because without your health, it doesn't matter how much money you have, if you can't enjoy it, its not worth it. Enjoy the holiday, Merry Christmas.

Irma Villanueva

Ellen, PLEASE PICK ME!! I've tried many many times. Wondering when all those attempts will pay off! Please send some holiday magic my way. Can't do it without your help, don't even have a Christmas tree! Broke, desperate, panicking grandma!
Can't wait to see my name on your winners list! Lol

Tracy