tumblr_meu23c5wmH1r0pizwo1_500

tumblr_meu23c5wmH1r0pizwo2_500
You can't catch him, he's The Gingerbread Man! That's why Fergie didn't catch this guy sneaking up behind her. Enjoy!

Comments

caron johnson

she was scared she got gray hair

Darcie Dill

i still have the halloween episode on my directtv recordings! favorite holiday with christmas in CLOSE second. LOOOOOOOVE when Ellen scares someone, especially the celebs! <3

caron johnson

hahahaha haveing fun nice

Leticia Cespedes

the videoooo!! I want to see this :P LOL

Ruth

I thought this was so funny, i almost peed my pants laughing

Lovanda

hey ellen its crazy writing this comment,becuz i wanted to have a one on one convo with you but, da obvious your way over ther..where ever that is ..so here it goes...ok this isnt gonna work lol i feel stupid like am talking to myself.which i do at times but anyway...i love your show though and its impossible to have a bigger fan than me..keep making smiles and changing lives..its like way past my bed time now gotta go.. woooh go ellen!!!..yea man...signed.. jamaican girl..Lovanda Grant.

Elsie Avila

Ellen, I have been watching you for ten years. I have laughed with you. Cried my heart out when you have someone on your show and give them such happiness and joy. If I was you I would do the same.
I lost a son from HIV and he was the Santa Clas in the family. He wore he's Santa hat every year. Now that he's gone. No one is here to be Santa.
If I won your 12 days it would make me so happy.
Merry Christmas Ellen

Julia H. Terry

Hello Ellen, my name is Julia, My daughter and I watch your show, when ever we can. I have watched you dance up and down that show, I love it. I always say to my daughter(Jessica) if that was me, I would dance with you to the music but I guess we wouldn't be able to do that, then everyone would dance with you. I want you to know, I can not be feeling well and I watched your show and you have made me laugh so much. Thank you for the laughter you bring into my life, Your wife is a beautiful women and your too compliment each other. Thanks for helping people come out and not be a shame to show how they really are. God bless you and your staff. Continued success, Julia Terry.

corina lujan

HAHAHA Fergie never saw it coming

Leticia Cespedes

I want to see the video xDDD

rosekrajacic@hotmail.com

This ones for Fergie....
What did the ginger breadman put on his bed?

A cookie sheet...

PLEASE PICK ME FOR A WINNER...
Wink...wink

kimberlydeborah

mom makes $75 an hour on the computer.She has been out of work for 8 months last month income was $21583 on this site http://www.bit90.com

Myra Quinones

Almost missed the mark scared her just in time that was pretty funny!

maria

lmao.. even when she screams Fergie sounds good... Sorry but it was so funny the way it happened... great show today Ellen..