Today was Day 5 of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways, and it was all about jcp! The company that Ellen is the proud spokesperson for had some really incredible gifts for her audience!

$1500 jcp gift card

$1,500 jcp Gift Card
jcp has the best deals on clothes, home goods and more! Ellen kicked off the giving with a gift card worth $500! Her audience is going to look their festive best in jcp's great clothes!

But it takes more than clothes! jcp also has some of the best deals around on jewelry, so Ellen gave them all an additional gift card for $500!

There's more! jcp's home goods are perfect for making your holiday bright, so in order to get some for themselves, Ellen gave her audience another incredible $500 gift card! That's $1,500 at jcp! You can start shopping at jcp, right here!

$600 worth of bodum products

$600 Worth of Bodum Products
Plus, jcp has one of the best hot beverage products around! Bodum makes living the good life easy, and Ellen's audience is going to have it real easy with $600 worth of Bodum products! Find out more about Bodum at jcp, here.

Comments

(Page 5 of 125) Newer2345678Older
dawn

I have been trying to win something for 3 years and never do. If I could win 50.00 dollors I would be happy.

Tenzin Lama

Dear Ellen,

I watch your show every day on YouTube/ellentv.com all the time.I don't have TV at home so I watch you on computer. I know its not easy coz I have to watch in piece by pieces. when I am down or sad I get on my computer and I watch you, it gives me this energy that I forget my pass and gets me going in my live, you are my meditation!! I meditated by watching you. I LOVE YOU

Originally I am Tibetan but I was born in India. In 1999 me and my grand father moved to Nepal. My mom died when I was 6 and my father loved my mom so much he started drinking and he drank him self to death, left my older sister, me and my younger sister with my grand parent. My grand mother died when I was in tenth grade. After that one of my aunt asked to put one of the girl in monastery so it will be easy on my grandfather. So, my little sister become nun. She got sick after two years, got tuberculosis and was in bed for five years, by then I had a job and I was married. My younger sister was in India sick and my grandfather was helping her and I was in Nepal. I brought them to Nepal so I can help her and help my grandfather some what. By the time she got here in Nepal it was to late and I lost her. A month before she died I found out I got tuberculosis and I was in bed for nine months. I don't know why maybe my husband thought I will die too like my sister, he kick me and my grandfather out of house. I had relatives that I could go to but they thought if they let me be and where I was then my husband might take me back. So, I had no where to go. I don't know how I pass that time don't remember much but I came out of this sickness and I got my job back. I am taking care of my grandfather and myself. Then I made Adam and I followed him to America. My grand father is still in Nepal, I send money to my grandfather every month and I go to visit him every year. It's not easy to support two-family, one myself here in America and other my grandfather who lives in Nepal but everybody has to make it and I am making it too. some day sun might shine in my life :)

Deb Ashbrook

Love your show Ellen! You change people's lives everyday,makes me laugh and cry in a good way! Merry Christmas

Jenn Jazdzyk

I would be so grateful if you could help my holiday wishes come true! I'm not greedy, I would appreciate a pair of the Ellen Boxers you sell! Thank you Ellen. I have emailed a few times in the past, with no response. I would love to give my boyfriend a pair of your boxers!

Karen Chalmers

Ellen I love your show.You have such love for people.I try to watch you every day and days I can't I DVR it.I never win anything,it would be nice to win one of the days of Christmas.

Deborah Wilson

AWESOME WOMAN, KEEP BEING YOU, NEVER CHANGE. LUV YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.

Cheyenne

Hi Ellen Im Cheyenne I Hope Your Having A Wonderful Christmas! :)

Gil Katz-Goldstein

You're show is the best! You're greatly appreciated and very loved Ellen! Please bless us with some holiday magic too! xoxo

Rita McKeithan

Thanks for being a light to us all during the holidays.

April VanNote

Love,love,love your show Ellen.

DOLORES

Ellen, I've completed most everything that I see on your website and I pray that I have been doing this right.... to win maybe just one day of your prizes would be great but if not it is ok... Your a great person to be doing such a great deed.

elmer jones

thanks your the best

richard vancamp

great show..really like what you do and showing your a giving person..Be a honor someday to meet you on your at least be on your show...keep up great job...MERRY CHRISTMAS Ellen

karin

love love your show watch it every day thank u ellen

Bianca Cruz

I work at jcp it would be nice to win

(Page 5 of 125) Newer2345678Older