Get the Hottest Holiday Toys

Ellen put some toys to the test, and the results were very favorable. Check out all the toys she tested, and get them for someone special this holiday!

Comments

Raelea Turner

I love watching your show Ellen. Even over here in Australia!!! I am coming to USA in July/August 2013, would it be possible to get tickets to your show whilst I am over there? Please let me know. Thanks very much and keep up the good work.....

Angela Carter-Beverly

Hey these are some cool toys!

stella

omg (oh my God) reading some of your comment and I thought I was going to have a sad Christmas,
ellen you are the greatest try not to miss you show every day, so happy for all the winners that deserve them. May you and your family have a very merry christmas. Love you ellen. Oh this is my second letter to you hope you get them again thank you ellen for being such a giving person...stella ortiz

jennifer

Wish my grandkids could win these toys for Christmas.please help with Christmas this year its been a tough few years. We love you Ellen please help my grandkids have a Christmas... thank you and God bless.your a true angel!

Virginia Ellen Stotridge

I wish I could win those toys for my 3 grandchildren, they would be really happy because,I am disabled and not able to get them anything for Christmas, and their mommy is a single momma paying all of the bills on her own with no child support what so ever. If anyone needs to win its my 3 grandchildren so please consider us for those toys that would make them so happy on Christmas day. I know you have a big HEART Ellen so PLEASE consider us thank you so much

Virginia Ellen Stotridge
vstotridge@yahoo.com

James Stevens

Hello, Ellen I love your show as I'm a great big fan!!!Someday I would like nothing more than to come on your show and meet you of course that would be a blast but, to actually sing for you if you are in need of a vocalist and perhaps I will even write a song just for you because you are a shining light to me. You make my day because of you I have accomplished some things when it comes to Theatre and the Arts but, singing is my true calling. I will enter in the Contest for the 12 day Giveaway, However, one of these days although, at this time I honestly can't afford it right now due to me just returning to work at the Post Office I do look forward to seeing you in person one day on your show. That is my dream...Thanks for what you do for all people. God Bless you and keep you and Porsche in his care enjoy the Holidays and hope to see you soon. Sincerely, Mr. James J. Stevens/ A true blue fan.. an Ellenite..

Justina N Anaele

Ellen believe it or not you are a God send to make life of people better and happier, I really love you,my prayers for you and your family is that the hand of God shall never depart from you all IJN Amen.

Allan Scahill

If we won toys, we would donate them to underprivileged children.

linda

i could never afford any of those toys, its unfortunate because my 9 yr old daughter would love them all!!!!!

Brenda Elkins

Ellen, What can I say that everyone else has not said? Nothing... I am sure, but I will say that I hope you and Portia have a great holiday as you have made so many others holiday's special in this hard economy! Thank You Ellen and Portia

1 Reply