letter-to-santa-photo

Meg B. from Portage, Michigan sent in the letter her 10-year-old son wrote to Santa. He writes, "Dear Santa, I hope you understand you can skip me because the kids on the coast need more than me. Say hi to the elfs and give the reindeer some carrots for me. Love, Tommy. PS, I mean it I don't want anything at all." What an amazing young man with a beautiful spirit. Thank you for sending this in, Meg. You're doing something right.

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
Ma. Christine B. Cordevilla

Your are an amazing kid Tommy.. You have a kind heart.. you know how to feel concern to others that needed Santa's gift for Christmas..am proud of you and am sure your parents are very proud.. :) Keep it up, boy!!! :)

Ellen Doucette

So precious, more children should be just like this little one!

Debora Jiles

Now if that is not a very selfish act of kindness I don't know what is... that is a beautiful thing that he thought of the other kids that have lost everything...God will bless that young sole down the line... Good for you Tommy you are a true angel.

penny pape

The precious words from one of God's little miracles!!!

Martha Stephens

This restores my faith in humanity. The parents of this child should be very proud of their wonderful, selfless child and for their parental skills. This letter should be shared with all children as a teaching tool. Thank you, Ellen, for sharing this heart warming letter and making my holiday season.

Lynn

He as in Tommy should be an inspiration to us all. His parents must be proud parents.

Deanna Lewis

What a sweet boy and sweet letter!! I pray he is blessed beyond measure for his unselfish act!! His parents must be proud!!!

Chasity Haynes

what a truly outstanding and an amazing young man he is for writing that letter. I also think that goes to show you what great parenting and wholesome love from your parents can do for children. its a wonderful cycle... Bless that little boy and his parents.

krista

the letter from tommy to santa is one of the sweetest things i have ever seen! it makes me feel selfish for the things i wish for, and for that, tommy, i thank you. ellen, you should give that kid something awesome, because he is something awesome!

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12