letter-to-santa-photo

Meg B. from Portage, Michigan sent in the letter her 10-year-old son wrote to Santa. He writes, "Dear Santa, I hope you understand you can skip me because the kids on the coast need more than me. Say hi to the elfs and give the reindeer some carrots for me. Love, Tommy. PS, I mean it I don't want anything at all." What an amazing young man with a beautiful spirit. Thank you for sending this in, Meg. You're doing something right.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Jacqueline G. Castaneda

I instantly teared up when I read the "Moving Letter To Santa"! What a precious child! Kudos to those who are help raising him ;) BRAVO!

Ma. Christine B. Cordevilla

you are amazing Tommy.. in your age, you already know the value of life and concern to those who needed it most.. Cheers to you and Merry Christmas sweet Tommy!!

Christy Edwards

Christy Edwards I have nothing for my kids for Christmas this year they are 14 and 16 girls.My Parents just past away this year and I am disabled and dont get much a month.We dont even have a tree.PLEASE hellp us We are about to lose are house.My address is Christy Edwards 2000 n Harding street Indianapolis Indiana 46202#317-955-2387 Thank You.

Anita McIntosh

there is boy that really does need help he is 9 yrs old and dying of cancer dont expect to live till Christmas his 1 wish is to beat the world record of most cards sent to a person so anyone reading this plz help address is Dalton Dingus HC 62 Box 1249 Salyersville, Ky 41465

TaRyn Cox

Can I just send my kids Christmas presents to Tommy?!!! WAY TO PARENT Tommy's MOM!!!!!!! Tommy, I wish even half the kids in this country were as giving and big hearted as you :-)

Jennifer Swartzentruber

What a wonderful young man. He has a heart of gold!

Marla Covington

How beautiful, what a heart this child has. A wonderful reflection of love, and concern for others. I know Mom is proud and you should be.

rhetty

that's so sweet,good parenting and kind little heart :)

Anita McCants

Aww..Tommy is one of the sweetest kids in the universe. Many blessings to Tommy and his family.

Ana garcia

Hi Ellen my name is Tinisha but everyone calls me titi I would like to know if you can help my mom she thinks tha u don't know that she be making herself throw up and she thinks she's fat every summer she comes up with theme to have all the neighborhood kids stay out if trouble she does prom night movie night club night and karaoke night and they all enjoy it I'm her oldest daughter I'm 17 I have a daughter that's 2 month and 4 siblings ages 7-9-14-15 all she does is think about helping other even though she can't afford it she has no clothes all she has is a closet full clothes that doesn't fit her and I know she can't afford Christmas for us this year but I don't care u just think its about time we do for her I don't want her to get sick please ellen help my mom I believe tha she deserves at least one wish

Martha Ellen Fields

Tommy,

You are such a big hearted young man of 10! You give everyone hope in showing your selflessness for other children less fortunate than you. May God Bless You, and I thank you for showing me and others that there are young people like you growing up with wonderful values. Thanks to your parents for raising you in a manner that exudes loving, caring, and compassion for others in need.
I am sure that Santa may have something for you, just because you are so kind in giving up what you would like to have to others.

nichole Dunn

That's the most precious dear Santa letter I've ever seen. For a child to put so many people above himself is amazing. We should all learn from this boys selflessness.

Michele P.

Aaawww, this is soooo sweet! What a wonderful little boy this is; thinking of other children instead of himself for Christmas. God bless him! ;)

zandra

Out of the mouth of Babes :O).

Denise Taylor

This literally caused me to weep (crying is not a bad thing, especially in this instance) As adults, we forget just what wonderful teachers our sweet youth can be. I'm blessed to be taught by my children often and count among my blessings today, the gift of Tommy and his authentic selflessness. BEAUTIFUL!!! Eyes of Heaven are upon him and I doubt he'll be skipped when it comes to receiving and abundance of gifts!!!

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older