For her first cooking segment, the Hollywood star made her husband's favorite pasta for Ellen's dinner! Get the recipe here, and find out more about Drew's line of wines!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Estefania

Tengo 27 años soy de Monterrey, México y Absolutamente te adoro!, entiendo poco el inglés pero aún así veo tu programa, cuando estoy triste lo primero que hago es prender mi laptop y ver algún video tuyo, se me olvida mi tristeza y hasta me doblego de tanto reírme.

Todd Levy

my wife and i prepared the recipe that drew prepared, and it was fantastick!!!!

yvonne

nice show i waiting Ellen MAKE MY DREAM

MARILOU

so amazing to see 2 of my favorite personalities, Ellen - Talk Show Host and Drew - 1 of my favorite actress. i love you both!

JAVIER

WELL, WHO DOESN'T LIKE TO GET DRUNK AND COOK? I DO IT ALL THE TIME WHEN I HAVE SOMETHING TO COOK I MEAN DRINK?... FUNNY, HOW EVERYBODY GOING TO DRINK AND BURN THERE KITCHEN DOWN?. HOW EXPENSIVE IS THAT WINE?, WHISKY GOES WITH EVERYTHING TOO... TAKE CARE, JKING...

JAVIER NEGRETE

nadine hall

I loved this segment the other day...you two were so cute...hope you are having a wonderful weekend...:)

Ed Groff

Ellen, Thanks for all you do! My wife talks frequently about coming to your show sometime and now I know how to get tickets. So, I'm going to surprise her someday and get tickets and come down to see you.

Peace,

Ed Groff
Vancouver, WA.

Colleen Zartler

Ellen, when your dancing on the show along with the audience I"m dancing at home, dance, dance, dance...

Ana garcia

Help Ellen please

Ma. Christine B. Cordevilla

from the ET movie, she's so adorable until now.. She's gorgeous..she's funny, beautiful...a good actress and now she is a good cook..WOW!! :) keep it up, Drew.. :)

Jason Eisenhart

Sometimes the sun comes round the moon sometimes the best people in the world don’t get the chance to shine because their voice are muffled or suppressed by all of the social media going on in the world. Sometimes the average Joe needs a hand with his life and is right in front of you, but you can’t see him because he dresses the part in fear of letting the world know he is in need of the little things in life that people take for granted. If everyone could just take a second to sit and think and realize that we are all a part of this world for one reason or another, whether you believe in god or don’t or whether you are left or right, sometimes people just need the chance to be people. In a world with vast communications we seem to let slide the thought of just the “hey how are you “to the fellow to our left or “nice to see you” to the one who you know is down on their luck, For once I wish we could all just look inside of ourselves and let it be known to the world that we are all fragile and need some kind of human companionship to help make all of our lives a better place to be in and believe that the future is always just a day away and that no matter what happens in this day or the next that the sun will always rise and that everything that seems to be suffering us will pass in time . There’s always a new shore on the horizon, let’s not forget to love and let people be, and to look out for one another when the times don’t seem to be going so well. We are all the same people deep down inside and if we can just be one together everything else really just happens to fall in to whatever space you created it for .

Robin Neary

Love watching Drew Barrymore cook for Ellen!! Such an amazing young woman!!! Ellen you bring out the best in people!!

Vicky

My ex mother in law of 24 Yrs. used too boil water & blanche the skin off the tomatoes then smush them into a paste. Since her name was Laurette O'Deide Cyprienne Cammarota I was expecting a great Italian sauce made by her family passing down recipes. She lived up too that recipe, which also had carrots pureed into the sauce and sugar to slow the acidity from the tomatoes and Basil, Bay leaves, rosemary. sage, sweet basil, and garlic sauteed. adding water every time the tomatoes simmered into a paste. She cooked the sauce most of the day. She never rinsed her noodles, and she cooked them Al dente. As I ground french roast coffee beans into a filter and started the coffee for morning breakfast she made marinara sauce. I made a pop-tart she made a baguette and marmalade. Drew might have a better idea have some wine first then experiment with your own creations. Just remember that dry spices and pepper and sugar are flammable over a flame. Love You Drew.

Bonnie Turano

Ellen you are the most amazing person, you bring happiness into my home every day. Bonnie

Karrie

Watching Ellen is good for the soul....No matter how bad my day or how down I am..
Ellen makes me laugh & smile....I usually watch her twice a day...that makes my day better...

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older