As a part of the glitterati, Ellen knows a thing or two about glitter. Especially how dangerous it is!

Comments

Caren Craigo

Ellen! First I love your show and as soon as I saw this video I hysterically laughed. My friend and I once said that Glitter is the herpes of art supplies. It just keeps coming back long after you think you have cleaned it up! You take a shower everyday and think that it is long gone when you find it on your shirt, in your hair, in your shoes, etc. Thought I should share my story with you!

caron johnson

just say no to glitter

Glorie Wilson

I LUV Ellen. Such a down to earth, for real person. Will follow everyday..

amanda

i found out that pink soap doesnt sray in that sing i really got it in my eye

Kyra Saw

From you 'Caution:Glitter monologue.
I watch the show everyday, and I live in Australia.The comment made about dingo's eating babies- It actually happened. So its not that funny.

Anita McCants

Thanks for the heads-up on glitter Ellen. Even though I've worn clothing with glitter, I was already annoyed with the litter it
was causing. But after learning it is common for causing eye injuries while hanging Christmas decorations, that does it for me. Unless my mom insist I wear one of her glittery things at some function :^)

Ana garcia

Hi Ellen my name is Tinisha but everyone calls me titi I would like to know if you can help my mom she thinks tha u don't know that she be making herself throw up and she thinks she's fat every summer she comes up with theme to have all the neighborhood kids stay out if trouble she does prom night movie night club night and karaoke night and they all enjoy it I'm her oldest daughter I'm 17 I have a daughter that's 2 month and 4 siblings ages 7-9-14-15 all she does is think about helping other even though she can't afford it she has no clothes all she has is a closet full clothes that doesn't fit her and I know she can't afford Christmas for us this year but I don't care u just think its about time we do for her I don't want her to get sick please ellen help my mom I believe tha she deserves at least one wish

Lakishadukes

I like your show and I wood like to come and see you

lina

your joke about "dingos eating babys" - 06.12.12 Caution: Glitter is unapropriate

annie

Hope I win I could need a pickup write now. thank you annie

georgina pilar

what, to open a store that specialized lesbian what should not hear without messing......they can all wear what is foremost a human being....what is this ridiculous label.....all insist on constantly.....is to stop judging, criticizing apply labels.....it is not objects but all humans before then accept us as we are and everything will be fine. hi...Ellen you are great tenderness.....

Maggie

I think Ellen needs to open a shop for speciality lesbian clothing wear. Obviously Ellen needs fashion designers. Lesbians who don't wear skirts are limited really in what they can wear. From the neck down Ellen, you are the Forgotten City.

For someone like Ellen who loves money more than her clothes. I am surprised she has not opened up a Lesbian Clothing Outlet for the Skirtless. Maybe Ellen could ask inspiring Fashion Students to design a Lesbian portfolio and invite them on her show or have a one-to-one in private (incase Ellen is Shy).

Rebecca Espinosa

Oh Ellen, bless your heart. Glitter is the best! I just love waking up to glitter on my face after my daughter and her friends have spread the minuscule pieces of metal in my house, or better yet finding it in my hair!...lol. Here is to the holiday madness! Kisses Mom becs

Darlene Sidoti

Every time you use glitter, a Cover Girl gets bitter. LOL Love ya, Ellen!! Happy Holidays!!