The holidays are always a stressful time of year. Ellen is doing her part to relieve some of it in her monologue!

Did You See, 'Homeland'?

Trendy Baby Names

The Dirt on Hotels

Everyone Gets a Powerball Ticket!

It Looked Good on the Mannequin

Comments

sandra myre

hi ellen live here in mich money is tight would love to do something special for christmas with your help this year for the special people in my life last three years been very tight with are situation would love some extra cash even just lil with hard times here thank u much for everything u do sandy love your show

Rebecca Espinosa

Hey there all, Stress? I guess I could say that the monster cookie hockey pucks my mom bakes every year is stressful, bless her heart but they end up feeding the birds outside our window, so I accept them with a smile and a kiss. Other than that gee I guess the only stress we have is a broken down car, losing both our jobs of 12 and 13 years within 1 year of each-other and being down to 1 unemployment fund coming in now, our daughter has been hospitalized 2 times in last 3 months because of depression and suicidal thoughts (being 14 just really sucks sometimes)visiting the local food banks weekly now to get by and donating plasma for extra money,wearing shorts and flipflops during the colder weather because I don't have any jeans to wear (my last pair had a butt blow out this week)trying to figure out how to put together a little bit of cash for a least 2 or 3 Christmas presents this year. First time in 33 years I haven't had a steady job, well yeah it kinda sucks here in my little space of the world. But I am alive, have a roof (for now anyway), have food, and sometimes looking others stories puts mine in a better perspective so onward through the fog and here's for having hope for the new day. Watching Ellen and the crew puts a smile on and lightens the load. Merry Christmas to everyone and blessed be. Becs

Anais Paredes

I LOVE YOU ELLENNNNNNNNNNN D.BOMB DIGGITY (HAHA)

Anthony's 23 struggles began at age 14, when our mother passed away from cancer tumor in her brain. Anthony was later diagnosed with mental illness after her death. Throughout his life he had the loving support of my father and me his sisters (Anais).

Anthony struggle to take control of his illness was sidelined numerous times due to repeated hospitalizations. For this reason he has not been able to return to school and keep his financial aid. His efforts to be independent were also impacted by his illness costing him to lose employment several times. He has been struggling with his illness and am proud of his courage and effert to get better. His girlfriend is an angel also shes only 20years old and helps with his illness. I love my brother and lately he has been home everyday on a laptop that brakes and freezes making musical beats to deal with his restlessness and facts that he cant find a job. I wanted to buy my brother a beats maker and a laptop and I've fallen on a little bit of hard times and cant afford a gift like that. I just want to give him that for Christmas because i know
he will do great with beats and i noticed the affection and passion hes developed making beats "If he can do it, you can do it too."

ellen help me help provide my brother with a gift so simple but affective in his life.

THANK YOU AND YOUR STAFF FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY LETTER MUCH LOVE AND BLESS YOU ALL ON THIS HOLIDAY...

SINCERELY, ANAIS PAREDES
Anaispar85@Gmail.com

Anais Paredes

I LOVE YOU ELLENNNNNNNNNNN D.BOMB DIGGITY (HAHA)

SINCERELY, ANAIS PAREDES

Samantha Perera

Made me laugh and put a smile on my face. This is the time of the year I love the most, but it's been getting tougher and tougher without my family. All I want for christmas would be for my boyfriend's mum to be here with us in the US for the holidays. She's epileptic and lives alone :( and he's the only child, so he worries about her everyday. It costs wayyyy too much money to go home, and if he does he might not be able to come back to the US and fulfill his dreams. So fingers crossed this blessed time of the year that a miracle happens and he gets his momma for christmas xoxox

marilyn paquette

Hi Ellen. STRESS well my mom 73yrs old she has been through more stress than anyone i know. ithink i got it so bad at times,becouse ihave five children and nine grandchildren ,me and my husband have a broken down old truck he has to travel to work in cant afford to by them anything this holiday, I need to tell my safe sometimes i have a roof over my head and food to be thankful for,do wish i could give my mom the world. ellen what you do for people is great god bless and happy holidays.

Lois Kite

Hello, Ellen love watching your show! I laugh sometimes because you are funny and someof the things you do makes me laugh! I lost my son December the 21st of last year 2011, this year is so hard for me. Thanksgiving is for family I have two daughters and one son which was Conley. At Thanksgiving I cried my family wasn't complete without my son. Now Christmas won't be complete either. I can't get in the mood to,Christmas shop or have much money because I had no insurance on my son for burial or for his tomb stone. I would like for Christmas help if possible for a big tomb stone instead a sm one I got and presents for my daughter which is twelve and two granddaughters which is nine,and fifteen. Just to see them open gifts and see their faces ,and smile would help,me so much to forget some and be happy for who I do have here to live for and to help. I am fifty three years old and can't work because I've had two back surgeries so all I can do is sit at home and thank. Thank you so much for your helping of others who are in need through out the year and by the way I love those two little girls Rosie and her sister! God bless

Babakhan

Hello Miss Ellen, I adore you, you are very beautiful, you are helping everyone, you are so good ,you are so cute , you are amazing really, My name is Babakhan, I'm 20, I'm from Azerbaijan, I am very glad that there are people in the world like you, I wish you and your show good luck .
I have a big dream to see you in real life, keep you hand. But I believe that someday I'll talk to you on the phone, I'm very want talk with you on phone. if you do not mind call me : +994517422211 - I will always waiting your call.
I Would like to be really in America, but it is impossible, if you read the this text ,tell me about this in your show and upload the video clip on your channel, I watching your show always.
You are very very beautiful.

E-mail: m.babaxan@yahoo.com

Miss.Ellen , I created a new video for you if you can go to my channel to see the Name of
“ For TheEllenShow ”
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kMZ5_TfNNw&list=UUNyZ0Q7iMWKWjml77ysMtrA&index=1&feature=plcp

Anthony (Tony) Alisauskas

You had me laughing out loud at my computer!! Thanks for that! It is tough for a lot of people this year. Its nice to be able to laugh a little even though things are as hard as they are for most of us. Bless you for your show and what you do for people. I just wish I could make my Daughter (Lynne)'s life a little easier for her. She has not had a good last two years. This year especially. She has been ill for the last 3 months and not able to work. She is worried that she won't have a job to go back to. If there is any way you could help her out that would be great!
Thanks!
Love you Ellen and Your show!

sandra myre

hi ellen things are tough in mich this year maybe lil help this year love your show brings joy in are lifes thanks for helping all would love to be involved moneys tight happy holidays to all