See a fresh batch of exclusive Ellen photos!

Comments

Dan Shimasaki

John and Kelly are such nice people and contributers to the City of Ocala and Marion County to help many organizations...the people of Ocala and Marion County are greatful to have them as neighbors and respect their privacy as they reside and enjoy the ammenities and landscape of the area.

Deborah Spence

It was great seeing John and Oivia together again ! I can not wait to buy the CD and what great causes it benefits <3

Deborah Spence

It was great seeing John AND Olivia together again ! I can not wait to buy the new CD !!! What great causes the cd benefits . Much love to them and you .

Kim Burnard

Hi Ellen. I loved that you had John Travolta and Olivia Newton John on your show. I would so love to meet those two. I have watched the movie grease 100 times or more and i can never get tired of it. I think i got my daughter hooked too because i had to buy it for her for christmas one year.Those are two very talented actors. I wish them all the best.

Lori Keech

Ellen: I posted for our daughter, Saunda, a disabed vet, requesting an electric wheelchair and lift. Just as important is an outlet for her story in the hopes that it would be a catalyst for change within the VA system. It is critical for the VA to understand that not every disease can take a numbe and wait. Had our daughter gotten the treatment she needed up front, she woud still be working. Know this, in 17 months she has not had a day with her pain level less than four. For the most part is is much higher. And know that with this disease you can cut the limbs off and the pain does not go away. It is a brain malfunction that effects the extremities. It's complicated. Either way, if the electric wheel chair and lift are not an option, can you help us find a way to get her story out there so the beaureaucy will step up to the plate on this.It could be a catalyst for change in the system that is much needed
Thanks so much and God Bless
Lori Keech

janet stevens

What a great show loves seeing Olivia & John singing and dancing together again. The years have treated them well. Mario looked glamorous as well as did his wife. Another ageless celebrity.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!

gale dever

Oh my goodness, When i seen on your show today that if you have a hard time buying gifts let you know. Well i thought this may be a blessing. I had surgery and lost my job now i have yet to buy my son Christmas. or anybody for that matter. Im sure i will get him something but this would be a dream come true. I have always done nice things for other people so just maybe it will someday come back to me. Although im healthy enough and happy to be alive so not expected. but Ellen i love you.

Audrey Fowler

Loved your show today but then I do everyday, I love Tony he is so funny especially today in the photo you showed of him dressed as a woman, love you both Audrey

Terri Kloster

Wow! I love the both John and Olivia! I was truely amazed that they were speaking about autism and seizures! I have a little girl whom suffers from Seizures and there is no explanation. That there bringing awareness to that just make me loke them more ... Ellen Itruely love your show, and everything you do! your a great role model for all and give hope and joy to all, I wish your the very best of holidays and to your wonderful family as well

Dyna Louise Pierre