Ellen found a great gift just in time for the holidays! It's a wine glass for those nights when you pop the cork, and throw the cork away.

Ellen Wags Her Tail

[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-mi80zema__]]

Ellen's New Infomercial: The Head-y Read-y

Comments

Briana Morfin

If you want a bad infomercial you should check out the uro club

Shelly Freitag

Ellen,

I found one even larger. We bought it and decorated it for my mom for Christmas. I'm pretty sure she loves it!!

Sage

I saw the XL Wine Glass on the show and realized OMG I saw those in our inventory at work!!! We have restocked since running out and I finally got one--and let me tell you: SUPER WORTH IT (as a part-time alcoholic lol)!!

We ordered a limited amount though, so if you want them you'll have to really be hasty.

Kim Cobb

Where can I get the extra large wine glass?

1 Reply
Barb Angelo

I love the XL wine Glass...great gift idea for my sister! I immediatley ordered after Ellen presented the glass. Can't wait for my sister to open her gift on Christmas! Thank you for the great idea (I normally give her pjs)
Barb

Rui Morais
Rui Morais

Dear Ellen, all i want for Christmas is an iPhone 5. i don't want to comment or say a lot of things here but allow me to say that i am a huge fan of yours. i cannot access to your show live on TV because i am in the other part of the world - Asia, but i do watch your videos in youtube... may you have a fruitful life and touch more hearts.. cheers