cat-in-trees

Loren W. from Roanoke, Virginia sent in this photo of her cat, Rusty, who loves her Christmas tree! A green-eyed cat always makes for an excellent ornament. See more Cats in Christmas Trees here!

Comments

Rochelle Earp

Adorable!

teri baker

BOOO. . . .OPS IT WAS SANTA . . .I THINK I SCARED HIM BACK UP THE CHIMINY . . .COME BACK I DIDNT MEAN IT. . .THE KIDS R GOING TO B MAD AT ME IN THE MORNING....

teri baker

DOSE THIS TREE MAKE ME LOOK FAT ,REALLY I THOUGHT IT WAS A LARGE CAT NIP PLANT . .REALLY . SANTA ALL I WANT IS A CAT NIP PLANT THIS BIG

Kerri Ciccketti

Too funny, One of my cats hides inside our tree too !! So cute :)

kerrie-rue michahelles

I write all the time, asking for help and ideas to move and pay it forward.

Having said that, Ellen is my twin -- except that she is a Lesbian, happily married, happily enployed, has no financial worries, and loves her mamma.. Well, and lives in Sunny and Warm California and probably has a swimming pool and loads of pets and clean underwear every day!

Kathy Swanker

Hi Ellen, Our 88 yr. old Mom, loves you(as do my sis and I) but everytime you dance, my Mom dances with you. She said she would love to dance with you (or your Mom). She loves hereing about your Mom,(when you talk about her) My Mom is great, kind, caring, always giving to others. We tried a few times to get tickets, but all dates are blocked out. We will keep trying, hopefully she will have her chance to dance.
Thank you Ellen, keep up the beautiful work you do for everyone. Tell your Mom to put her dancing shoes on. Love, Kathy.

Teri W

Very cute. I did a similar one. I love it.

Carol Humber

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree
Your or-na-ments are his-to-ry.

Jessica weaver

awe this is adorable!!!!

Kenneth Williamson

That's so cute, a kitty cat in a Christmas tree!

Deactivated Account

I have a Gecko in my Christmas Tree. Gotta love moving to the Sunshine State............my husband brought in the tree and said..'hey honey, look, there's a lizard in our tree."
I looked in the tree and about that time the little green thing jumped, ran past me and found refuge behind my wine bar.
An hour or so later, give or take a vodka martini...I have that strange feeling I am being watched. You guessed it.....little creepy gecko is staring up at me. He literally had his head ****ed to one side just staring up at me. The weirder part is that I asked him what he wanted. No response,...no movement...so I bent down to save him. (Save him from Frank Sinatra and Pony Boy...my cats) Just as I got my little fingers on his tail he jolted back up the Christmas Tree. Now, it is a waiting game. So, no boughs of cats... I have one Leaping Lizard!

Nayrobi Colombo

OMG at first I didn't notice the cat... He looks solo cute I wish I had his eyes...!!!