The race was on! Ellen challenged Jessica Biel to see who could stack their packages higher! Find out who came out on top!

Comments

lama samhat

i just love it when ellen plays with her guests! i wish i can be one of the people who will!

Lavaune guenther

My computer sucks wont let me hear the clips wish i had 1 from this century lol

Kenneth Williamson

Wow, Ellen beats Jessica in a game of "Stack the Packages", its totally fun!!!!

Babakhan

Hello Miss Ellen, I adore you, you are very beautiful, you are helping everyone, you are so good ,you are so cute , you are amazing really, My name is Babakhan, I'm 20, I'm from Azerbaijan, I am very glad that there are people in the world like you, I wish you and your show good luck .
I have a big dream to see you in real life, keep you hand. But I believe that someday I'll talk to you on the phone, I'm very want talk with you on phone. if you do not mind call me : +994517422211 - I will always waiting your call.
I Would like to be really in America, but it is impossible, if you read the this text ,tell me about this in your show and upload the video clip on your channel, I watching your show always.
You are very very beautiful.

E-mail: m.babaxan@yahoo.com

Miss.Ellen , I created a new video for you if you can go to my channel to see the Name of
“ For TheEllenShow ”

Kitty

Hi Ellen I am a very big fan of you I am from Netherlands, I am lesbian and am very proud, I have a fantastical's pretty sweet and really beautiful girl .. She is everything to me that I find so nice to you and Portia you guys are together one made for each of the I love you, I think really the sweetest woman in the world you help people at least in note people who have no money, and that is I really can not say enough how great it is, because I know what it's like to be without money and out of work that is horrible and especially now in these days I'll see you after the show and happily I think I completely get away nowhere to here all my worries aside thanks for Ellen I want to tell you honestly stay mainly go because you're an angel to many people in this world .. I love you as a person and how valuable you are a brave and sweet sweetest woman really, you're the best! Fans from the Netherlands. ( europe ) ...

suman

Ellen is the best tv show and i wanna be on the ellen show i wanna ask does ellen read the coments anyone???
Does anyone know where ellen makes her shows cos they are so amazing!!

suman

OMG! me and my sister love ellen so much and i wish you so much happiness in your life ellen and i love you you ae so thoughtful and gift giving i love you so much! May god bless you so much!!!

Dyna Louise Pierre

Hi Ellen, it's me again your biggest Haitian fan lool!!! my story it's about MY MOM,her name is Marie carm Sinius,she lives in Miami Florida, she is the must wonderful person that i know,like we've been separate now for 13 years,that was the sacrifice that she had to make,to be able to give me,my granma and uncle a better life in Haiti,it was much easy for her to find a job in the USA and provide for us and she did an amazing job, now im studying medicine in a college in Dominican republic,she always says education is the key for better life.she doesn't tell but i know that she's struggling now have a huge debt to pay to the university,she never had a time to enjoy life,working every day is her only credo,sometimes i think that i'm taking everything from her, she's now living at a friend house,she had a car that she sold to pay my college bills and my granma who's 69 has to work now,God,life have become more difficult but she always says we gonna find a way,sometimes now she doesn't have money to pay her phone bills and got disconnected. this December im gonna be in Haiti with my granma and she's gonna be all alone there, please give her a ticket to come your show so she can have a good time or give her a call at the 7862674197,say hi to her make her happy,please i'm begging you please!!kisses

Dyna Louise Pierre

Dyna Louise Pierre

Dyna Louise Pierre

Folashade

Hi Ellen can I attend the 12days giveaway?

Maria Aparecida Moreira Bitaraes Matias Cangni

Hey Ellen !!! How you doing ? I love your Program, and how you can see i dont speak e writer english....
But i want try....please , say hello to me in Brazil...

I LOVE BRUNO MARS AND RYAN REYNOLDS!!! AMAZING GUYSS!!!

Kissessssss

Marilyn Doherty

Thank you Ellen! I just won a $10.00 holiday gift certificate on a JC Penney button. YEAH!!