On a visit with her two French-speaking children, Wanda ran into some trouble with the seals. Do you know the French word for "seal"?

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Jelena Zelena

I don't remember laughing so hard in a long time! Thank you Ellen for making my life even better and for having this amazing woman on the show. Thank you so much for delivering me such honest happiness and smiles all the way to Serbia.:)

olga_p

Love, love, love Wanda Sykes!!! Thank you for having her on your show...particularly LOVED the story about her French partner, kids, & the seals! Just wish daytime didn't bleep out the french *word* she was discussing. I am sure she writes her jokes, but it always seems as if words tumble out of her mouth w/ no censorship, & she seems like such a real person-"what you see is what you get." It made my day!
Lonna

Erma Perenkovich

This is the very first time I found You on computer. I've only had a computer for about 2 months. I feel so dumb. Did you know that youmight have a scam going on with your web site. Maybe not, I'm new at this. They asked me a few questions about you and told me congratulations, you've won ; I thought , How cool. But to my surprise, they wanted me to buy something. This was pretty upsetting for me; Never thought that was something that could happen with Ellen. I love your show. In my world, laughter is just what the Doctor ordered. Thanks so much.

Shelby Lynn Watson

Dear Ellen, I love your show. I wish i was able to give to people like you do. I think that you are amazing how much you care for people. God bless and keep up the good work.

KAREN tEMPLETON

Hi Ellen, just writing to say hello. Just watched the Sea Hawks beat the Bears..Yeaaa So I hope you have a wonderful week as I am sure you will. This is the week of 12 days of Christmas! Just watching you give so many wonderful gifts this time of yearis so much fun. Your face says it all, that it comes from your heart. Ellen you are a one of a kind person where it shows on your face how much you like giving!!!! We love you Ellen, mostly because you bring so much joy everyday into so many homes. Keep on keeping on. Karen Templeton karentempleton26@yahoo.com or you can call me anytime 509 238-4579 509 720-4770 Just Saying!!!

Stephen Austin

I love when Wanda Sykes is on .She makes me laugh and I also crack up at Ellen laughing at Wanda

Cindy

Wanda is hilarious, as is Ellen! I could listen to you both all day! The correct spelling is "phoque" but what the foch, c'est la même prononciation, alors pas de problème! J'étais MDR, quelle raconteuse d'histoires!

Emma

Being french, I know for a fact that seal is written PHOQUE in french, not FOCH.

bailey matzke

Hi Ellen I love u so much I wish I could come and watch u be funny like u r love you bailey

Mariecor Alvarez Ramos

I always love Wanda and Ellen another hilarious episode.=)

Stoyan

Тъкмо гледах клипа с Wanda беше много забавен със часове не спрях да се хиля.

michelle

Ur A very special Person Thank GOD 4 U Daily... & Funny :}

eileen macey kerns

you make me smile,laugh and ooooh make me me cry when the so deserving people receive your gifts of love. Thank you, Ellen, for your gift of love and compassion. hugs & kisses. leenie

Justine Rivard

That was so hilarious!!

Isabel Franco

OMG Wanda Sykes is so funny GOD BLESS her she also looks great love her and love you too Ellen stay real guys!!

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older