Ellen found an interesting study that revealed just how dirty hotel rooms are. Check it out! Unless you're currently in a hotel room.

Comments

Paige Nienaber

Ugh. Channel changers are the worst. If you ever decide to dip you toe in the germ pool again, this site will get you started. http://hotelnightmares.com

Debbie Coonce

Hi!! Ellen,

My comment is this:

Compared to other things that are as bad if not worse than Hotels...I agree there are very few Hotels I've stayed in that are germ infected. Some just feel like there's a film of scunge when you walk in the room!!!

The food you buy at stores have been touched by so many hands over there trip to the stores. But, then its touched by 1000 more hands when it reachs the Shelves..(YUK!! Disgusting)You look at some of these shoppers and just think about that? You have to wash everything!! But, you already have to touch a few times yourself before being able to wash it??

And eating food out!!! OMG!! I worked in the Food Industry all my life. And, you'd be surprised at some of the things that happen to the food that's served... Again more hands touching what you eat..And its impossible to know whether they have washed everything that has been handled.. Even then fancy expensive Fancy places don't!!! So I THINK THIS IS THE ULTIMATE MOST GERM CENTRAL OVER ANYTHING???

Wanda Brown

I have created five characters called The Heart Heroes, Winnie, Melvin, Sport, Babe and Mr. Grungebeat. These characters espouse health and safety for children ages 3 to six. Obesity and its many related illnesses should be at the forefront of us all. I would like to bring these five characters to the Ellen show so that they can sing and dance their messages of good health. Ellen loves to dance and so do we. She would get such a kick out of the characters and we could help to spread the message of good health. Thank you.

Wanda Brown

Please review our youtube video of the Heart Heroes We would like to come on the Ellen show and perform.

caron johnson

wow

ali
Justine Rivard

Hi Ellen! I missed the best 20 first minutes of your show today, it didn't record. I've cried so hard. So thank you and to your staff for publishing some parts on your website and on Youtube. I promess to never miss it again.. You can't imagine how bad I felt..

Love, Justine xx