Ellen found an incredible video of a magician who turned dough into bread in front of her very eyes! She couldn't resist trying out the illusion for herself.

Comments

joanna

that big bread got me reallyyyyyy

Taylore Gregory

Magic is what you make it! And Ellen, you've made dough and bread seem so magically.

Nash

I'm so glad Ellen semi exposed this fraud of a 'magician' - that was so fake, he clearly used the auto edge finder option in Adobe After Effect to accomplish this 'trick' --Way to go Ellen for supporting real sleight of hands, not camera tricks :)

Enrique

OH MY Ellen is so freaking hilarious!

Jaime

Ellen - Thank you for using our bread for your trick. I'm the production manager at San Luis Sourdough.

I was in my office and received a call and the caller said "I was just watching the Ellen Show and she used your bread for a magic trick." I thought she was kidding because she knows how big of a fan I am of yours. I told her I would watch it when I got home. I decided to get on your web page and watch it and there it was. Our product, San Luis Sourdough. I was so exicted I told everyone that were still in their offices to check it out. We couldn't believe it. How did you ever get a hold of our bread? Thank you.

Jaime Juarez
Production Manager
San Luis Sourdough

Zeina Salameh

hahahahahhaha ellen i had such a bad day at school but you literally just turned it around completely, you're incredible!

er mer gerd

His shirt.

Jerry

ok an you please just take my order sir I would like a bagel with cream cheese het please make shure it's hand tossed or hand crafed witch ever makes you happy:>

ahmed star