Now in the iTunes store, you can subscribe to Ellen's Podcasts! Check out some of her most recent monologues from the show, in both audio and video formats! Have fun!

Comments

Roseanna

I twweted on anthr tweet page I don't Ind if I did it rite day first time but I hope I got it rite NW?
Omg! I don't know what I'm doin hopefully this goes out NW! Thirds times a charm. My?

ConnieCloat

Pick me Ellen and I would jump for JOY!

Robin Worrie

k, I told everybody, now what?

Thomas Hirsch

If I had an iPhone (smartphone)I would have your (Ellen's) app's and sign up for iTunes with podcast. Buggered!

Robin Worrie

Hey how is it going.

Deborah

love your show-i c all these people winning things on your showi live so far away-how can i win?

Deborah

did u get the 1st email?why cant i ever win anything,a car or trip or something.your always giving things away.why not me?

hanhdung nguyen

wowwww it's so convinient when you put it on itune
now i can download your vid podcasts on my iphone and play it anytime and anywhere i want to
really, really, really good
i love to hear your voice really ~~
i think i am addicted to hear and watch your show everyday now
i dont know if i can stop it someday haha
by the way, i'm downloading your podcast rightnow, really great b/c you did that <3
love you and keep healthy

jessica   foxwell

i geuss i pushed the wrong button any way he took the money 2 pay the mortgage to take his mommy to myrtle beach not knowing she die shortly after on 5-14 2012 actually that is my daughters birthday i was her car giver and my husband has been struggling w paying bills and i noticed , i have been out of a job 4 2 and half years but i was moms care giver so that made my heart warm she died at home butthat was her wishes im not asking for charity but i noticed that u were helping people so i thought maybe ?