If you've ever tried something on that you saw in the window, Ellen's got a monologue for you!

Black Thursday?

Check Me Out

What's The Password?

Cars for Girls

[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-mszf1n0u__]]

Ellen on Her 'SNL' Spoof

[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-fhevzch2__]]

Reality Roundup: Carrot Crazed

Comments

Lois

Very funny Ellen, I'm 79 years old and have yet to see a mannequin my age. I just don't look at them. I walk right by and go to the ladies department.

Karen

I laughed so hard at the mannequin clothing descriptions and Ellen's tootsie roll comment. Then I had to go look up the definition of manatee, and laughed harder to tears.

Thank you for bringing brightness into my life.

Angela Rowe

My 17 year old daughter has loved this show for the years can you please send her a autographed picture Miracle is a celbral Palsey student in a wheelchair who has all A's and one B...Loves you forever ..Please send by her birthday which is February 10th......

Ecinue C Frazier

Hahaha....... God Blessed you with the best Talent Ellen. Who would have thought at the end of the explanation you would have been talking of a Mannequin??? Keep up making the world a better place and making everyone happy.

Cindy

We just love you! Period.

Grace Wortman

Been here more times than not. I usually wait til I get home to try on clothes!