This mother and daughter have helped so many people, Ellen thought they deserved something special! She set them up with a Best Buy shopping spree they'll never forget.

The Inspiring Fisher Family

Lisa Jarmon is Back!

[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-gortsclo__]]

A New Car for a Deserving Family

[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-1t8pxrek__]]

Checking in with an Old Friend

Volunteer of the Year, Reneisha!

[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-rvve93th__]]

Ten Years of Giving Back

[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-fb109mlf__]]

Comments

Loretta Delano Giordano

Dear Ellen, I would love for you to meet my amazing family, I come from a family of 10, 7 girls, 3 boys, we are now sadly a family of 9 due to the loss of our brother Kevin Delano Sr., he was an FDNY firefighter whom developed cancer from Ground Zero, I would love for those of us remaining to show you how even with this devastating loss a truly blessed family we remain. And it would be great to introduce you to our sister Patty Fogarty who without her being the perfect match for Kevin's bone marrow we would not have had the extra 10 months with him! So please,please Ellen read this and even if it's just Patty that you deem to meet just allow us to come to your show! Thank you!

Vanessa carmenovae

Hello..Ellen .my name is Vanessa I'm a mother of 5 children . I've struggle most of the time . I barely have had the necessitates.. A home of my own would be a great start since I've Never OWN one..I need some serious help . I have nothing for my children for Christmas my kids are wonderful . most of them are A and B students . but because of the struggles lAtely they haven't been as encouraged. all I ask is for them to have 5 children tablets . for education proposes . I really want them to further their education and go to college . I don't have the money but I'm am a graduate or UOP STRIVING to provide for my children any way you could help would be appreciative' one of my biggest things is not having the support I need from my family . I do watch your shop .I must say I love your giving spirit . I hope that you will read this letter .sincerely..Vanessa .

Anna Costa

Ellen...you probably get so many emails about get tickets for your show. I just want to be able to have this opportunity. I'm an outgoing person who enjoys life. I am married to a great guy, Stephen and have two beautiful girls, Claudette 20 and Natalie 13. I have been diagnosed with Young Onset Parkinson's Disease. My mother had the disease for 15 years. My symptoms started to appear when I was 48 years old. Now, at 50, dealing with the disease for two years now, I try to stay positive but am fearful about the future knowing how this disease will impact my life after watching my mother fight her battle with the Disease. I want to able to be around for a long time to see my daughters get married and to see them start their families. My life now has been altered to take care of myself by taking my medications and exercise but most importantly having the help and support from my family. I have created a bucket list. I have a lot on my bucket list to do and one of those things is to be able to get tickets to the Ellen show. Every day at 4:00 pm, I watch Ellen. She is such a wonderful person. She's an Angel in Disguise. She makes me want to be a better person. Keep up the great work, Ellen. Love you for the wonderful person you are and for bringing joy to my life.

Kristy Sue

hi i'm new to this blogger i got here more informations about this new stuff.Keep on sharing!! Thank you!!

get youtube views

linda summerton

Hi Ellen i love you i know you recieve a lot of emails and probably taking a shot in the dark that you would read mine.My name is Linda and i have struggled all my life raising my kids alone i shouldnt complain i am from jersey where sandy hit i was very fortunate,This has been the worse year of my life i lost my daughter suddenly in july and had major cancer surgury in july then ended in hospitol with sepsis.I cry all the time and cant seem to function i am also disabled.I live scraping by month to month try to do all my doctors appt in one day due to the gas prices.I never had anything and the holidays are really depressing me.I know you have a big heart i would be extremely happy with a knock on my door to try to get out of my depression i have 4 most amazing grandchildren i would love to have a christmaqs for,I love you linda

Rena Dunbar

Please help me to help my 5 children have a cheerful Christmas this year. I have custody of my 14 year old niece, my 11 year old nephew who's mother passed away of cancer a year ago, a 17 year old stepson, a 2 year old son and a 3 week old daughter. Our van blew up in mid August and we have been without transportation since and with 5 children it is very hard to save up money to purchase a vehicle and without a vehicle we have been unable to work due to lack of transportation. I hope you can find it in your heart this Holiday season to help us out with making these 5 wonderful children smile on Christmas morning. PLEASE HELP US!

Kim Lash

I was very upset but how this event happened. I had to send Ellen a message letting her know how bad this was and disorganized. Pretty much nothing happened the way it was promised and I waited in line for over 24 hours to see Ellen.

Tina Livermore

Ellen you are so giving I love to see the excitement you bring to the people that give back. It looks so fun.some people just get so lucky I dont have much to give sometimes I try to at least give 5.00 Its better than nothing. One time me and my husband wanted to go to Disneyland. When they were having that offer give a day and get a day. We donated our time to a school. Sorting out papers. I love doing that kind of work because I have disabilitys and it was easy for me. I wish I could make that a life time job.

Lisa Ariss

Hi Ellen,I just want to let you know you are my Mother Theresa.You are so loving,very caring and your laughter bring Smiles to so many who truely need that these days.We watch your show everyday (I watch it twice)and we always love to see what special thing you have done for those in need.You are always give.Thank you for coming to me at 3pm and making me SMILE everyday.The gift you gave to that mother and daughter from orland park,Il was just beautiful!!!!

ANIMAH SIKA-BOAMAH

Hi Ellen DeGeneres,
You are wonderful Ellen! You are such a blessing to all of us; and you are truthfully a perfect person. Thanks a lot for all your humbly heart that you share with all of us. Ellen, you are inspiration to all people especial my family. We have been giving the little that we have to the poor people in Ghana at rural areas where they don’t have access to a lot of things so that they can obtain the life and care they need. I’m using little, because I stay home with the kids while my husband work, the money is not a lot so we all have to share that is why we live by pay check to pay check. I hope that everyone would be like you so the whole world will be beautiful. My sons want to say thanks for your beautiful smile!

Jay

You are amazing Ellen! you are such a blessing to so many, you are truly a wonderful human being. Thank you for giving and warming the hearts of others, u have been an inspiration and an encouragement to so many. For years we have been giving from the little we have and sometimes that means we have to go without so others can be helped, we will continue to reach out no matter what. Thank you for being the beautiful person you are!

irenelitaladelita

god

Gelita Mimms

OMG! This act of kindness had me in tears and it's not the first time this show has touched me in such a way. Ellen you are an amazing, beautiful, generous, entertaining, loving soul and your incredible personality brings joy to millions! Every time my daughter and I watch your show we both keep saying, "I love Ellen!" You put the AWE in awesome, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for everything you do!!!