This deserving family won a big Best Buy shopping spree and more. After the show, Ellen swung by to give the little girl a hug!

Comments

Marita O'Neill

ive told you my sons story already. I'm not good wit Maybe you didn't get it. It would make my son so happy to receive a signed picture from you for Xmas. He was injured as a passenger in an auto accident 10-24-10 - c-4 spinal cord fracture paralyzing him from the shoulders down. Every day is a challenge for him. He is amazing always smiles and believes something good will result from his struggle. He watches you daily. You make him laugh and inspire him with your guests. To know that you are of aware of him and his story by sending him a picture saying hello would be an awesome Xmas present for him .. There isn t much I can give him because he really can t do much. Please please just a funny picture saying hi jimmy I know of you keep fighting and never give up would mean the world to him. He is 19 takes 3 local college classes and amazes me everyday with his happy spirit. I know he will walk again someday. Just a picture please please please xoxo Jim s mom

Marisella Cabrera

You are great we love you my 4y.o daughter and I, you are a great person when I have a bad day I could always count that you gonna make me smile my husband could bet money on it lol. I would like to dance salsa with you or bachata you are a Great dancer so what do you say? Are you up for it??

sarah

everyone i am so happy that i will be celebrating this Christmas with my husband after he has left me for about 5months and i never thought he was going to come back again because he was with another woman which he said he love so much and ever still my life have never remain the same because i love him with all my heart and my kid was not having father to call on so one day i saw a testimony on the internet after i have read about what many people have said about so many spell cast i just chosen to contact ekakaspelltemple@yahoo.com for help and his quick respond was very well appreciated by me so he ask me to do somethings which i did and after 1day i receive a call from my husband telling me that he is going to come back home tomorrow and it was just like a dream to me we have been together for 2 weeks now and we are very happy together thanks to you Ekaka you are the best.

Anita McCants

She was so adorable. One of the family members were worried about her being too heavy for Ellen. I used to warn people that my daughter was heavy when they would reach for her when she was a toddler. And after they would pick her up they would agree :^)

Congratulations to the deserving family of the Best Buy shopping spree. Keep up the good work! Many blessings to you!

Aliza TIthPhit

I love to see you helping other. You a wonderful job, Ellen.

Lisa Martin

I love to see families like this get something from someone with such a huge heart. It's so economically hard these days and these wonderful people don't even think twice about giving to others and for Ellen to give them a shopping spree in Best Buy and then to help out her daughter with her student loans especially during the holiday season is such a blessing. It warms my heart to watch Ellen every day to see all of the good and happiness she brings to so many peoples lives, I only wish there were a million more Ellens in the world.