Comments

Barbara

Hi Ellen----I try never to miss your shows. You are such a loving and giving lady! When I see the wonderful things you do for people that are sick or in need and I see the greatfulness in their eyes, I cry in happiness for them. I can see how good it makes you feel too. Your shows just make me feel good. I hope your shows continue for many years. I thank you for all the humor you bring to television, it's refreshing!

nancy scheibel

Hey Ellen,

I Voted for you. Have a Super Sparkly Day.

Janet Stark

Dear Ellen, I, like everyone else, love your show. I want to know what I can do for you this Holiday season. Everyone wants something from you and I know you give from the heart. We all have problems and money trouble, But I would truly "LOVE" to do something for YOU! You make My husband and I laugh, and I think that is a wonderful gift, You raise my spirit and make me appreciate what I do have. Friends and family beside me and the love between us. God Bless! And have a Blessed Holiday. Your Fan, Janet Stark

cinder roherty

Ellen, you told us what you are thankful for but for myself and many many others we are thankful for you! Even though I am not one of your lucky recipients, I think your kindness and generosity is super and I am glad you are paying forward or giving back or whatever they are calling it.
I have seen you do wonderful things for people who could use and deserve a little helping hand. Just recently what you did for the border patrol guard and his family was great! They truly needed a little help and appreciated it dearly---you could tell.
I hope you continue to help those less fortunate and I hope I get to watch you do it. God bless.

Kathryn

Hi Ellen! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! You mentioned what you're thankful for! Well for me it;s that I got to spend some time w/my only sibling my bro,his wife,my oldest nephew,wife+2 little ones.(something that doesn't happen often)I'm happest when near them but they don't live here.However;besides that 1)for my adopted parents(deceased)who gave Tom(my real bro)a life we may never had had;2)Of course Friends 3)For all the puppy mills closed this yr.and,4)You+others who bring such laughfter into my day!That means SO much!esp.when I'm having a bad day physically! Thank-You Ellen! God Bless-Kiley

Tess Perez

Hi Ellen I been watching you for mean mean year and you help a lot of people over the years,Ellen this year was the worst year I ever head,they say god don't give you more then you can take but I hit bottom I don't have a car to go any any ware,but when I ask my mom. And I'm sickly they put me to sleep every two week. And I have alot more problem. Can you help me any with a car it can be a use one. I hate asking anybody for help.