Take a look at some of the best quotes from this week's guests.

Comments

David Clark

The dark haired girl Sophia Grace WOW she is something else.
This little girl is going to be MEGA. I just hope Sophia slows down enough for Rosie to keep up. We love them both.

luz

Love does girls everything they do

Joy

I just love watching these two little girls!! They are so cute and funny. Of course with Ellen all things are possible and I am SO glad she keeps bringing them back. You are truly a sweetheart, Ellen!!

Daryel

My grand daughter (4 yrs old) told her dad - after he bought her some sneakers, she tried them on and they felt tight - she said daddy you bought the wrong size these shoes are choking my feet. Actually she is hilarious - i think all little children are funny - they are so real.

whitney j jackson

these are some beautiful little girls

Sharline Nabulime

These two remind me of me when I was little. I was precocious and fearless. I once told my aunt, That color doesn't look especially flattering on you." In my Ugandan culture, I was punished for speaking truth to an adult. So, I am extremely glad that Sophia Grace & Rosie are allowed to be themselves. Here's hoping their parents always keep them grounded. And I'm glad they have an auntie in Ellen. Keep shinning girls!!!

angie

I absolutely love Sophia Grace & Rosie!!! They are so lucky to have you Ellen in their life.

Chris Woods

Hope they will be there Dec 13th when I will be there !!

lesley watson

Ellen I don't know how I'm going to cope if these girls stop appearing on your show. They are ADORABLE. That Sophia Grace is so talented and funny. She has me in tears and she has me in fits of laughter she is the perfect tonic for any bad day.

Whitnee

Have you ever counted how many times Sophia Grace and Rosie say "So Good"? They are so cute, but what I love is Ellen's expressions to what they say.