The Ellen DeGeneres Show Players helped everyone remember how the first Thanksgiving happened.

Comments

Cynthia

I watched your skit the story of thanksgiving and was disgusted. We could have come up with a fairer way to share the land. My bad.??? To trivialize the brutal massacre and forced removal of Native Tribes across the country is unacceptable. I am Native American and would have thought that as you are part of a minority group fighting for equality and against prejudice that you would be more sensitive. Obviously I am wrong. You should be ashamed.

Ali

I guess Andy still can't say it with the straight face..LOL!;D

aida feraget

you in SARAJEVO, that is my goal and my hope! to you, portia and all your staff happy thanksgiving

Pier Angela Parker

Happy Thanksgiving ELLEN!

SO THANKFUL 4 U & the laughs! U make my day everyday! So much 2 be grateful 4!
Love U! <3 xo =)

robbie kulz

saweeeet monkiness!...even though i absolutely loved your thanksgivin tribute with the pumkins and guords (sp?)....i just saw where he had it...bahahahahaaa......you kill me ellen! um, i was just wondering where ya got that rustic picnic table? i've been wanting a picnic table as my diningroom table for YEARS!...that one was absolutely fabulously gorgeous!.....got a site, an address, or phone number of the builder for that?...i'm totally "technology illiterate" other than emails or handwriting to a company. so, if ya got something for me in easy terms on how to find tables like that?....i'd love you more than ever....which, um, can't possibly imagine that much love.....bahahahahahaaaa.....:D.....happy thanksgiving!.......i'd tell ya you rock...but, um, pretty sure by millions of people tellin you that...ya know it! ;).....thanks in advance!

tagishan

my neighbor's aunt brought home $18756 a month ago. she is making income on the computer and got a $363300 home. All she did was get fortunate and the guide shown on this web page Cloud65.com

Lori Robinson

The presentation of the first Thanksgiving is hilarious! I absolutely loved it and I hope everyone gets a chance to see it!

ELIZABETH A BIELICKI

I WATCH YOUR SHOW EVERY DAY.I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Janet dion Luongo

Would like to wish you and your loved ones the happiest and healthy Thanksgiving! May your hearts be filled with love and your stomachs filled with good food!!!

Janet dion Luongo