She has a new member of the family, but she's in need of Ellen's help! Our host came to the rescue.

Comments

Marlene

Another reason a cat will pee on the bed is if the cat is declawed. They find the litter too hard, so if "Chaz Bono" is declawed, so may want to try a softer litter. That happened with my cat.

capewell09

upto I looked at the receipt four $5754, I have faith ...that...my brothers friend realie receiving money in their spare time from there new laptop.. there friend brother had bean doing this for only about twelve months and resantly repaid the dept on there place and got a great Lancia. read more at>>>> WEP6.COM
Open website and click home for more details

parina16

my roomate's mother makes $87/hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for 7 months but last month her payment was $20054 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site Detail Here

xczvzxeyeyw547

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MixèdŚingle.Çoм ~~Here is the best, largest and most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share your life and love with friends online. it is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try.
xczv

lilly moore

Hi ellen

IFY AKIOYAME

I WILL LOVE TO BE AT ELLEN'S SHOW ANYTIME, BUT CAN'T GET A DAY ON SCHEDULE TO ATTEND BECAUSE IT'S ALL BOOKED UP. I AM ASKING GOD ALMIGHTY TO HELP ME AND MAKE IT HAPPEN SINCE JANUARY OF 2012. I WILL NEVER STOP TRYING.

Jordynoleymom

Jennifer Lawrence, my family has the twin sister to your little Cleo! I was in the shower when my son Nolan started hollering for me to come see what was on Ellen yesterday and to my surprise, there, on the screen, was a cat who appeared to be a smaller version of our Cabatha who we believe is about two years old. We rescued her from our cabin in October of 2011 and she has been an important part of our family ever since!! I'm going to try and find a link to email in a photo of our Cabby cat, named after our 17 year old cat, Tabatha (Tabby). Our two little 'Abby-cats' do not get along very well but we can't imagine life without them! I would love to have Jackson Galaxy from 'My Cat From Hell' to come and work with our two girls to improve their behavior with each other. That guy is amazing!

Maureen Galligan

i love your show......have been trying to email the show to nominate a person to attend the show, has stage 4 pancreatic cancer, but asks for web address for location of photo. Do not understand & not computer savvy . Any way we could override this part of the application?

Molly O'Hannigan

Oh my goodness! I LOOOOOVE JENNIFER! Jennifer is one of the funniest people EVER! AH! Love love love love Jennifer!

Pattie Milligan

Since I have been watching the Ellen Show..I have become addicted to the show....she is such an inspirational person....Love her show...