After the show, Ellen talked to her audience about what she's thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Comments

Maria Luisa Ang

Your show makes me cry all the time... Not that it's sad but because of all your generosity, genuine concern and caring for people in need, tears just well up my eyes to see how lives change and improve ... Truly being kind to one another makes a big, big difference... Thank you so much for being such an inspiration...

April

U r awsome for sending everyone to australia!!!!!!!!

ryan wood

Happy Thanksgiving Miss Ellen!

Michele

Funny, but it seems that every page on this site is not working correctly lately.
If there's a job listing for a "detail oriented" person...I'm available.
Seems that someone went away on holiday and didn't finish the web pages...hmmm... LOL
It's been weeks of funny errors. Who is checking on this?

Michele

There is no video.

Fran Di Domenico

I´S IMPORTANT TO THANKS FOR EVERY SINGLE BLESSING WE GOT IN THIS LIFE
AND THANKSGIVIG IS A CHANCE TO DO THAT AND TO SHARE WITH OTHERS OUR
BEST VIBRATIONS..AND IF YOU BELEAVE IN GOD IS EVEN BETTER ,¡¡¡
LOVE IS STONGER THAN ANYTHING.. MY BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU AND SPECIALLY TO THE PEOPLE WHO IS DEALING WITH HEALTH PROBLEMS , MAY YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING DAY AND OF COURSE ¡ MY BEST WISHES TO ELLEN AND PORTIA , AS I SAY ....LOVE AT FIRST ``TWEET¨¨ (My LITTLE CONTRIBUTION TO ELLEN´S NEW WORDS AND IDEAS)

irenelitaladelita

the video is NOT working

Amanda Zeitz

this link (Ellen is thankful) does not work

suebrigham

I have been trying to get tickets to Ellen's show for sometime in Dec and the site is not working to schedule. Any ideas on what maybe I'm doing wrong? I had hoped to bring my daughter who has been dealing w/ cancer for almost 2 years and her 17 yo daughter. Help!!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

Ali