The last time Carol was here, Ellen gave her a car! She's back to catch up with Ellen on how her life has changed, thanks to what happened on Ellen's stage.

Comments

Elnaz

I get so happy when I see these parts of the show, It's joyful as I can see the joy on Ellen's face. It sure should feel so good to be in the position that you do a lot for people from making them happy to change their lives ! You have a great heart and soul. I am so touched with what you do, Ellen! God bless you and your team!

Deb T

Love this part of your mission! It is also part of mine. I created a place of gratitude, impactsu.com, to celebrate people who have made a positive impact on your day, year or life. People can share a story or message of thanks and then notify that person that they made an impact.

michelle

This gal was the only one I didn't like and Ellen called her up again to give her more things. I know it's hard to go through these times.. But Ellen gave her a car, a gas card and some money. The first thing she said was "good thigs happen when you call" so she was expecting something from ellen right off the bat. That's not what I such a problem with - she got the car, spent all that money - only had 100$ left, and then used her gas station shell card to buy her and her family groceries and everything else. I thought she bought or was supposed to buy groceries with the money she already got.. I mean that is more money then anyone will every see in their lifetime, and did you SEE HER HOME?? That is a pretty nice home, whether you rent or own.. that's a pretty fancy home.. Nonetheless, didn't ANYONE get the vibe that this woman/family just can't handle money?? Then Ellen calls her up and gives her MORE MONEY from shutterfly.. I love Ellen, I really do, and everytime she does this, I cry for the volunteers and heroes that she passes this money on to.. single mom, struggling families.. But really outside of going through a really hard time - what did this woman DO? Did you get her expression when Ellen gave her yet more money - a sympathetic... "aaaawwwww..." and that was it.. OH come on - I would be histerically crying from my gut with extreme gratitude, and blessed grace I wouldn't be able to speak. I honestly hope, I don't see this woman again on the show - sorry "julie" fans.. I think ellen was conned.

karen swiger

Dear Ellen, This is my first time writing and I hope you and your staff can feel my heart is pure in hoping something can be done for my friend Julie. I first met Julie working the night shift at a Trauma Center in Florida, I, an RN and she, a Registration specialist. We often were the only ones in the direct line of fire, so to speak, and came to depend on each other heavily during the long 12 hours we spent together. I came to learn that Julie was a divorced, abused woman who was raising her son alone, getting no support from the father or her family. She was so very proud, tough New England background. She came to me one night and asked me if it was normal to have a blank spot in her field of vision. I told her she needed to have it checked. Later she came to me and told me she had to go to Miami to the EYE Center as it was cancer. I remember asking who was going with her and she said she would drive herself as she had no-one locally. I told her then that she would never have to face this alone, and she immediately became my little sister, her son Kenneth, became our son. I made sure that Julie never had to drive that horrible drive from the "Space Coast" to Miami by herself if she was getting treatments. I also made sure that she finally told her remaining family that she had gotten such a frightening diagnosis. I was very honored when Julie made me and my husband Kenny's guardians if anything happened to her, but, I knew in my heart that she would come through with flying colors because God had plans for her still.
Julie finished all her treatments at the Miami Eye Institute and made the decision to move back to the Boston area where her brothers live as Kenneth was getting older and needed a male influence. Ken has been very active in Scouting and Attained the highest rank of EAGLE SCOUT this past year. I was a very proud pseudo-mom, able to attend the ceremonies and visit for a few days. I was so sad to see how Julie and Kenneth were living, though. I goaded her into moving into an apartment of her own as soon as one was available that she could handle, which she has done. The problem is her car, Ellen. Julie is driving a vehicle that is nearly 14 years old and falling apart. She is working 2 jobs to make ends meet and I feel guilty and somehow responsible. Since she has moved, I have gotten ill and cannot work, and have exhausted our savings. I just pray that somehow, someway, there is a miracle-worker who can help my Julie with a car. She is so kind, deserving, loving and would do anything for anyone. Kenneth is going to the scouting High Adventure Camp Philmont in New Mexico this summer and the Troop has elected to pay for his trip as he is the neediest kid. He is also the most deserving, loving, helpful kid. He truly embodies the spirit of the oath of Scouts. I wish with all my heart that you could meet them both. They would touch your heart, as they have become embedded in mine.
Ellen, I feel you bring so much love and laughter to millions of people every day, including myself. I hope you will consider the possibility of brightening my friend Julie's life. She really needs some help and would NEVER, EVER ASK.
I thank you, from the bottom of MY heart !
Karen Swiger.

Anette Pontie

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Carol Cimini is one little ball of energy! I could watch her all day. You are a wonderful person Ellen. Always giving back. Thank you for doing what you do. Please tell Carol we enjoy watching on her so much.
Anette Pontie NY

Charlotte Ramsey

As I watched you show today on giving I felt so connected to your feelings. I myself am blessed to have not a lot but a lot more than others. I love to share and help others as I can. And I get as much joy from giving as the persons I have given to. You have a kind heart and keep on being you as you are a gift to everyone.

Deborah Mancuso

Dear Ellen,
Thank you so much for all you have done for so many deserving people. It does a heart good to see the difference you have made for individuals and families across our nation who are struggling to make ends meet. I couldn't hold back the tears of joy as they streamed down my face. Although I try to do what I can to help those in more need than myself, it will never be enough in comparison to what you have done. God Bless you in making a difference and always reminding us to be kind to one another.

Melissa Mong

So my 6 year old daughter and I were watching the show today like we do everyday and she saw Ellen give the Cimini's 10000.00 and she said " mom...when can we go see Ellen so she can give me 10000.00". LOL TOO CUTE. Ellen truly is an amazing and giving woman!

Janna Felipe

Ellen, you could NOT have picked a sweeter person, sweeter family than the Cimini's to give this to!! Carol makes people smile & laugh every day, and she deserves only kindness in return. Thank you :) Happy Thanksgiving!

kusapida

my classmate's aunt makes $83/hour on the internet. She has been without a job for 9 months but last month her pay check was $20020 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this web site Cloud65.com

Venessa Acosta