Ellen had three members of her audience on the Know or Go machine to find out how much they know about Thanksgiving! Would you have won?

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Diane Compton

How do you pick people. Eenie Meenie minnie moe catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollars let him go eenie meenie minnie moe. LOL i AM REALLY TRYING TODAY. 12/12/12 THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT SHOWS

sandra jeffcoat

ELLEN, I JUSTLOVE YOUR SHOW WATCH EVERYDAY THE GAME WAS A BLUST,I HAVE SENT YOU ALL KIND OF EMAIL TO GET ON YOUR SHOW BUT HAVE NOT RECIEVED NOTHING BACK IM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG

debbie

I needed a good laugh. Know or go was the best!I lost my contact from laughing so hard. And you are evil Ellen LOL!

Kveta Fauna

Ellen you still dance? I love it.

Kveta Fauna

I love it super show,thx.

Linda Cloonen

Love, love Ellens upbeat way of life!! She makes me Smile!!! and then my day is good.....

Lisa M. Stachoviak

Ellen's "Know or Go" was funny

Jane Jolly

On today 11/19/12 show the Know or go game, contestant Nikki was the greatest, so funny. She made the game.

jaxon Buchholz

I want to come on your show because me and my mom are kinda poor and have a cat and my dad lives at his work and has nothing except a little money and me when I go over there and he dosnt think its right for me to stay at a motel because its not really a good home for me.

Slim John

I agree with Patrick Dale Andrews' comment about 1-2 buckle my shoe, and 3-4 shut the door. To check myself, I looked it up on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One,_Two,_Buckle_My_Shoe). It agrees with me. I missed the part where Ellen announced that the judges ok'd "shut the door". But I just wanted to put forth my 2-cents worth.

j

Nikki today looks like Nikki Tyler Flynn from King of Queens...

Patrick Dale Andrews

On Ellen's "know or go" game today, one of the questions was what follows "1,2 buckle my shoe". The contestant answered "3,4 shut the door" and Ellen said no it is "3,4 open the door". I have never heard that answer before, it has always been "shut the door". Oops, as I was writing this comment, Ellen announced the judges oked "shut the door". Thanks for the correction!

Patrick

Christine F

Nikki looks exactly like Tracy Polan!

Kim Tornincasa

OMG, Ellen has found a cohost with Nikki. Nikki was my favorite part of the show!

julie robet

Hilarious! The girl Nikki looks like she could be Ellen's cousin and was funny!

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older