Win Tickets to the AMAs!

Ellen has two tickets to the AMAs for this Sunday! You could be on your way to the Nokia Theater in Hollywood to watch them. Enter here!

Comments

Yvonne Quilici

This would be amazing!!!!

Patrice Warren

DEAR ELLEN,
I WATCH YOUR SHOW ALL THE TIME. LOVE WHEN YOU DANCE, YOU GOT SOME RYTHYM. MY SISTER DIANE LIVE IN FREEPORT, NY. SHE DOES NOT HAVE A HOME OF HER OWN TO LIVE IN, SHE RENTS. THERE ARE 5 SISTERS, WE ALL LIVE IN DIFFERENT STATES, NY IS JUST TOO HIGH. MY MOM USED TO HELP HER OUT FINANCIALLY BUT SHE PASSED AWAY DEC. 21, 2010. SHE DOES NOT TAKE CARE OF HERSELF AND I WORRY, HER TEETH IS ROTTEN, HER HEALTH BAD AND SHE CAN'T KEEP A JOB. WE HAVE ASKED HER TO MOVE OUT OF STATE WHERE IT IS AFFORDABLE BUT SHE IS A DIE HARD NEW YORKER. WE HAVE FAMILIES WITH LITTLE KIDS OF OUR OWN, HAVE TRIED TO HELP HER OUT BUT IT IS CONSTANT! WE ARE NOT RICH. SHE HAS NO LIVING RM SET, BEDROOM SET, KITCHEN SET AND JUST IS STUCK IN LIFE AT 61 YRS OLD. HELP ME HELP HER, PLEASE. THANKS HER SISTER PATRICE 281-546-7824

Patty Fischer

Hi Ellen,

I would love to attend one of your shows. Life has been crazy for the last few years. I lost my job, home and it has been a struggle to find employment. I am thankful for my three children. I love watching your shows and think you have the biggest heart! Happy Thanksgiving...

All the best,
Patty

Rose

Hey girl love your show great variety been following you for years

Nadine Morris

Dear Ellen, I am a SPED teacher, LOVE your show and me and my teacher friends have been trying to get tickets for years. My sister is a survivor of breast cancer and she just lost her job after 18 years. I would like to go with her and my friends to your show. She needs to be cheered up, so do teachers who work so hard with the children to help them succeed in life. Happy Holidays, we have so much to be thankful for.

Ivon camacho

I was wondering if you could help my sister she is a hospice worker that helps out everyday but when she needs help she is on her own. I would love to help her but I can't I can bearly do for myself and my son. I don't that we will be able to get our kids anything for Christmas and they deserve the world my niece is on the honor role my nephew is working hard in school to obtain a scholarship to get into a good college and my other niece is in college in buffalo ny as she got accepted into saint johns university but couldn't go because we could not afford to pay. She is premed and I wish I could help my sister. Please help my family we are struggling I don't care about me but please help my sister. I love your show and love when you dance I wish I could dance with you one day!!!

Kimberly Chirino

Hi Ellen, if you would give me a chance to go the AMA's, I would be the happiest person ever. I've been crying to everyone I know how I wasn't going even though I tried getting tickets but they are so much! I would love you forever, not that i already don't because I do! It would mean so much to see all of the amazing artists and have a really good time! Please Ellen I will do anything for those tickets. I mean it just tell me and I'll do it all for you because I love you. I will be so happy if you pick me and if not well then i'll still do anything for you becasue I love you! .xx :)

Angela

why is this contest only for la ppl? i wanna go to the AMAS.

Marlyn Vences

My Big Sister Loves Your Show And Her Birthday Is In 18 Days. Im Trying To Get 2 Tickets For Your Show. I Will Be The Happiest GIrl In The WHOLE World If I Get Those Tickets. Please Ellen If Your Reading This, Your My Last Hope To Make My Big Sister Happy <3

Bonnie Feiler

Dear Ellen,
First I want to say I am on Disability due to a accident, however, that Is not why I am writing to you. I watch your show everyday because you are the only person that can make me laugh. When I get the chance I make my daughter watch with me who is recenyly married and a very hard worker. It gives me great pleasure to see how much of a animal lover you are. We have in common. I also wish hat I was in a position to give people money like you do as well as other things that there families need. I am so proud of the person that you are and hope that the people in your live truely appreciate you.
Sincerely,
Bonnie Feiler( your fan)

Grace Wortman

Ellen is heaven sent angel and may God bless her with good health. She brings sunshine to many people's dark worlds. She be a great President. GO ELLEN for 2016 Presidential nominee!

AMOUSSOU ARMAND

Hi ELLEN, I'm Armand Amoussou, now in *****ia west Africa, a nationality of Benin republic, I've being watching your program on the T.V. I can see you're a god sent person to humanity, my main objective of browsing is to seek assistance from you, right from my en fancy I've being suffering, my parent couldn't afford to see me through at list even my basic education, due to that I drooped out at primary 6, and learned domestic cooking, to enable me help my kid brothers and sisters, things are not really moving well as I cannot find a job, please I want you to give a hand, if there is any way you can help me, let me know please. You can contact me on my e-mail address. amoussou.armand@yahoo.com. Or call my cell phone +2347037216278. Please help me, I need you. Thank you, anything you can do for me. Thanks and god blesses you...

AMOUSSOU ARMAND

AMOUSSOU ARMAND

Hi, please pass this massage to anyone, I’m Armand Amoussou, now in *****ia west Africa, a nationality of Benin republic, my main objective of browsing is to seek assistance from you, right from my enfancy I’ve being suffering, my parent couldn't afford to see me through at list even my basic education, due to that I dropped out at primary 6, and learned domestic cooking, to enable me help my kid brothers and sisters, things are not really moving well as I cannot find a job, please I want you to give me a hand, if there is any way can help me, please let me know, it’s difficult to stand on your own, but if you make up your mind, you most ask someone for help. I’m trying to open a Restaurant here in *****ia, because that is my job and I love cooking, but I have no money to buy the kitchen equipment and to rent a place for the business. That is why I’m asking for your help, please I want you to pass this massage to anyone you know that can help, even you can help. Please help me as a charity work, and my god will reword you, and I will never forget what you do for me, I promise. Thanks, this is my phone number +2347037216278. Or email me (amoussou.armand@yahoo.com)