Win Prizes from jcp!

This holiday season, jcp is giving you a present! They're giving away 20 million gifts, including vacations, jcp gift cards and even tickets to Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Beginning Black Friday, all you have to do is pick up one of the holiday buttons at jcp and enter the code on the back online to see if you've won! Get ready for the fun right here.

Comments

(Page 3 of 3) Newer123
Debra Watkins

I adore Ellen!! when I am feeling down or have had a bad day I just play her show, that, I tape daily!!! thanks so much for all the laughs and yet there are times that she makes me cry as well.

Mike siroy

Unemployed two years, I still find good thingsa and hopeful things in the world. My 13-year-old daughter keeps me smiling

Jeff Carlson

We just love your show!!! Your humor and great generosity is beyond words! You are a thanksgiving blessing!

adria ostroski

I made a cardboard cut out of Ellen and took her shopping for clothes and of course we went to JCP! We made a video, all the sales associates were so great helping us find her clothes and when we sat in the lounge chairs a worker even offered us a square trade martini! This wasn't even planned and the look on the girls face when we took cardboard Ellen into Saphora inside JCP to have her make up done was priceless!!(sorry covergirl) I hope you enjoy my video! JCP is awesome my only complaint is when you announce to store will be closing in however many minutes it should be Ellen's voice! Her voice is sure to make everyone smile on their way outta your store.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itgp8N6UMG0

Angela Stark

JCP is a wonderful place. I only get to shop there once a year, for kids school clothes, on clearance racks, getting some really good deals, name brand clothes for my 4 children, that I would never be able to afford otherwise. Ive only been black friday shopping one time, with $100 dollars. It was exciting! So, JCP and Ellen, thanks for teaming up!

ron ellison

HI Ellen. I am going to be visiting Los Angeles area for the first time. I will be in L.A. from december 21 to december 31. I will be there with my wife and mother in law. We watch your show all the time. It would really be nice to come and see your show while we are there. How About it.

Bonnie Kirchner

I really enjoy your show Ellen. It is a pleasure to watch someone as talented and entertaining as you, not to mention your ongoing generosity! You cheer me when I am blue, you make me laugh when I really don't feel like laughing, and you make an already good day better! I am retired now from Social Work and believe that, in all things, one must keep their sense of humor. I have taught this to my children and grandchildren, so spending time with them is always FUN! Positive is so much better than negative! Keep smiling! bjupnorth@frontiernet.net

(Page 3 of 3) Newer123