Greyson Chance's New Music Video!

One of Ellen's favorite young performers just released a music video for his hit song, "Sunshine and City Lights.” It looks fantastic! You can watch it right here.

Comments

mrs.chance!!!

omg omg i so wanna do a duet with him if ellens reading plz email because i have PLENTY of songs

Laurie King

When is Greyson going to be on the show??

mariaelisa

mi fa scendere i brividi giù per la schiena..

Mugzy

WOW, he has grown!!!

James

Hello Ellen, so did I win and when are you going to have Greyson back on the show to sing his new video, sunshine and city lights. I hope you pick me to win so i can be there to watch Greyson sing his new video sunshine and city lights, please thank you James

Jerry

congrats kiddo good video I fell like im watching you grow up make me proud greyson

Kaylee Moats

I love him so much! This video is amazing, and I love how it was written by him! He has come so far since he was first on your show, and even in the past year! It has been a dream of mine to go to your show, but an even bigger dream to go when Greyson is there! Hopefully one day I can because it would be the best day of my life to see my two favorite people! Thank you for discovering Greyson and signing him to your label because he's pretty much all I talk about 24/7, ask my family and friends, haha. He is seriously the sweetest, most down to earth person and is so deserving of everything that is happening to him. Next time he is going to be on your show you should let me know ahead of time so I can save up money to fly or drive out there and see him (;

Michael Cheatham

I liked this young artist since the 1st time he aired on your show. Nice to see his progression and love the tone and purity of his voice. Nice!

Anita McCants