Two Days, One Direction!

Only 2 more days until the concert event of the season! Ellen has the guys from One Direction! Don't miss it, Thursday, November 15th!

Comments

Christine Comia

Dear Ellen,

Hey Ellen, by the way I love your show. Umm you don't know me yet right? ok let me introduce myself to you. I'm Christine, 12 yrs old and lives at the Philippines, a certified directioner. For over 3 years I've wanted to meet them in person but I cant. And you know how expensive the tickets are if I'll watch them here in the Philippines and it's far from our house here in the Philippines to Manila, Philippines so I've decided to tell you this message because I think you are the person that will help me make my wish come true. Every year I celebrate my brithday, I only had one wish which is "TO SEE ONE ONE DIRECTION IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE. I WANTED TO HUG THEM, AND TELL THEM HOW I LOVE THEM SO MUCH". One day I thinked that I can't live without seeing them singing and see their handsome faces, but I realized that I was wrong, I should've not think that I can't live without seeing them because the important thing is that I AM SUCH A PROUD DIRECTIONER, EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T SEE THEM FOR REAL IS THAT I'M HERE TO SUPPORT THEM, I'M HERE FOR THEM TO BE THEIR FAN SO THAT THEY CAN FULFILL WHAT THEY WANTED TO FULFILL. I wont take it any longer, all I want to say is I LOVE ONE DIRECTION AND THEY CHANGED MY LIFE SINCE THEY BECAME MY IDOLS. THEY LET ME KNOW THAT EVERY THINGS START WITH A LITTLE LIFE UNTIL YOU SUCCEED YOUR DREAMS, SO I GOT SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE I GRATUATED AT ELEMENTARY AS 1ST HONORABLE MENTION, I DIDN’T KNOW THAT I CAN GRADUATE WITH A MEDAL, CAUSE BEFORE WHEN I DONT KNOW 1D I DONT GET ANY MEDAL EVEN ONE BUT WHEN I GRADUATED I’VE 1 AND IT’S BECAUSE OF THEM. LIKE WHEN THEY JOINED X FACTOR BRITISH EDITION, EVEN THOUGH THEY ONLY GOT 3RD PLACE IT’S OK FOR THEM, BUT NOW LOOK AT HOW POPULAR THEY ARE NOW. BIG DREAMS STARTED WITH SMALL UNTIL YOU REACHED IT AND PROOVED THAT YOU ARE DESERVING FOR IT. I LOVE ONE DIRECTION VERY MUCH AND I THANK THEM FOR I’ AM NOW. :)I HOPE TO SEE THEM FOR REAL EVEN THOUGH JUST ONCE. :)

Gina

I'm so excited for One Direction to be on your show, Ellen! They seem like a fantastic group of boys, with tons of talent, and I love their music, especially the track on their new album, Take Me Home. I know that they'll have a great time! Oh, and congrats to them for the "Biggest Fans" and "Best New Act" on the MTV EMA Awards!

noora

finally one direction are going to be in ellen :)
iv been waiting since 2011

Pam O'Brien

Dear Ellen,
I am a mother of an eleven year old girl who has had the pleasure of seeing One Direction in concert. I also went to this concert. We were standing in line to try to get tickets and this man came over and handed us tickets to the show...just like that. It was an amazing show the energy of the kids was overwhelming.
Recently a dear friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer...I started a group to support her at the breast cancer walk, her family was so thankful for this it was heartwarming. I am sponsoring them as a family at Christmas and all her daughter wants is to go see One Durection at Mohegan Sun in CT. I have tried all of the conventional methods to get tickets but due to there popularity have been unsuccessful. I have a hotel room near the venue so that I can go down the morning of the concert and sit in line to try to get tickets for my friends daughter and my daughter. I know it is probably impossible, but on your show that word does not seem to be spoken. I would love your help getting tickets for the concert. This little girl does not ask for much and has been through so much emotionally, it would be a little miracle if I could do this for her.
Pam O'Brien

katie styles

i want to go so bad please read my messages people

aileen gallardo

hi Ellen!,
well im so happy that one direction is going to your show i wish i had the chance of meeting them.... but i wont like to get my hopes up becuase i might never see them i will like to go to there concert but i dont have the money to but a ticket but o well... well i love you your are just the nicest person on earth you always help the people that need help you insipre people you are a role model for me!!! You are just the best.. theres no words that can describe of how awesome you are well take care!!!